Jareth the Goblin King
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it's his choice of pants that distracts viewers.
- Allstate Basic Black Leather Vest $35
- Ankle Length Compression Tights in Grey $24
- Ruffled Cotton Shirt with Lace Trim $12
- Jareth the Goblin King Pendant Necklace $40
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss in Soft Coral $5
- NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette in Smokey Eyes $10
- Funtasma by Pleaser Halloween Captain Boots in Black $38
- Black Walking Cane $11
- JC Toys 11-Inch La Baby $11
- 110mm Clear Crystal Ball $23
- Hatch Dura-Thin Search Gloves in Black $20
- Long Mixed Blonde Rocker Wig $29
August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.
June 29, 2015 by Tom
Kung Fury (David Sandberg) is a Miami detective who suddenly gains a powerful form of kung fu after being struck by lightning and bitten by a cobra. Fortunately this happens just as Adolf Hitler travels through time to become history’s greatest martial artist. You can see for yourself how it all goes down on YouTube.