Jareth the Goblin King
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it's his choice of pants that distracts viewers.
- Allstate Basic Black Leather Vest $35
- Ankle Length Compression Tights in Grey $24
- Ruffled Cotton Shirt with Lace Trim $12
- Jareth the Goblin King Large Replica Necklace $40
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss in Soft Coral $5
- NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette in Smokey Eyes $10
- Funtasma by Pleaser Halloween Captain Boots in Black $38
- Black Walking Cane $11
- JC Toys 11-Inch La Baby $11
- 110mm Clear Crystal Ball $23
- Hatch Dura-Thin Search Gloves in Black $20
- Long Mixed Blonde Rocker Wig $29
May 18, 2013 by Jaime
In a cast of awkward characters, Deb takes the cake. Dressed most often in pastel, this monotone sweetheart’s fashion sense is stuck in the ’80s with sideways ponytails and bangle bracelets. Perhaps after college she’ll earn a career that’s not selling handicrafts door-to-door, and update her wardrobe.
June 26, 2013 by Jaime
If you find yourself dodging thieves and boobies traps then Data’s outfit is perfect for you. From the Pinchers of Peril to the Bully Buster, Data’s attire was able to get him and his fellow Goonies out of trouble. However, if you’re not gadget savvy you may want to go with a more simplistic outfit and steer clear of places with booby traps.April 19, 2013 by Janie
When it came to rambunctious 80′s icons there were few that could compete with Punky Brewster. Armed with her dog, a motley crew of friends, and a mismatched wardrobe, Punky won over the heart of Henry and the American public alike. All you need for the same look are a few layered shirts and ripped up jeans.
June 17, 2013 by Janie
Who didn’t want to be Jem during the 1980′s? The second Jerrica Benton touched her holographic earrings Syngergy transformed her into the dazzling rock star, Jem. Between running a foster program for teens, driving a sweet Rolls Royce, and romancing Rio it’s surprising that Jem found time for belting out tunes. But she and the Holograms managed to outperform the Misfits in every episode. And she did it wearing a lot of pink.