Jareth the Goblin King
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it's his choice of pants that distracts viewers.
- Allstate Basic Black Leather Vest $35
- Ankle Length Compression Tights in Grey $24
- Ruffled Cotton Shirt with Lace Trim $12
- Jareth the Goblin King Pendant Necklace $40
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss in Soft Coral $5
- NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette in Smokey Eyes $10
- Funtasma by Pleaser Halloween Captain Boots in Black $38
- Black Walking Cane $11
- JC Toys 11-Inch La Baby $11
- 110mm Clear Crystal Ball $23
- Hatch Dura-Thin Search Gloves in Black $20
- Long Mixed Blonde Rocker Wig $29
November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
August 13, 2014 by Jaime
In Revenge of the Nerds, Lewis Skolnick (Robert Carradine) is comfortable with being a nerd. In fact, the computer science geek shamelessly embraces every stereotype imaginable from wayfarer eyeglasses to pocket protectors. He doesn’t even have to worry about getting wedgies from the jocks. His pants are already pulled up as high as they can go.August 28, 2015 by Tom
In Big Trouble in Little China, Jack Burton (Kurt Russell) is a truck driver who must help rescue his friend’s fiancee, who’s been kidnapped by a Chinese street gang called the Lords of Death. Entering the mysterious underworld of Chinatown, he soon faces off against a powerful sorcerer named David Lo Pan.
May 8, 2013 by Tom
Dr. Emmett Lathrop “Doc” Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!