Jareth the Goblin King
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it's his choice of pants that distracts viewers.
- Allstate Basic Black Leather Vest $35
- Ankle Length Compression Tights in Grey $24
- Ruffled Cotton Shirt with Lace Trim $12
- Jareth the Goblin King Large Replica Necklace $40
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss in Soft Coral $5
- NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette in Smokey Eyes $10
- Funtasma by Pleaser Halloween Captain Boots in Black $38
- Black Walking Cane $11
- JC Toys 11-Inch La Baby $11
- 110mm Clear Crystal Ball $23
- Hatch Dura-Thin Search Gloves in Black $20
- Long Mixed Blonde Rocker Wig $29
November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
June 17, 2013 by Janie
Who didn’t want to be Jem during the 1980′s? The second Jerrica Benton touched her holographic earrings Syngergy transformed her into the dazzling rock star, Jem. Between running a foster program for teens, driving a sweet Rolls Royce, and romancing Rio it’s surprising that Jem found time for belting out tunes. But she and the Holograms managed to outperform the Misfits in every episode. And she did it wearing a lot of pink.
April 19, 2013 by Janie
When it came to rambunctious 80′s icons there were few that could compete with Punky Brewster. Armed with her dog, a motley crew of friends, and a mismatched wardrobe, Punky won over the heart of Henry and the American public alike. All you need for the same look are a few layered shirts and ripped up jeans.August 13, 2014 by Jaime
In Revenge of the Nerds, Lewis Skolnick (Robert Carradine) is comfortable with being a nerd. In fact, the computer science geek shamelessly embraces every stereotype imaginable from wayfarer eyeglasses to pocket protectors. He doesn’t even have to worry about getting wedgies from the jocks. His pants are already pulled up as high as they can go.