Jareth the Goblin King
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it's his choice of pants that distracts viewers.
- Allstate Basic Black Leather Vest $35
- Ankle Length Compression Tights in Grey $24
- Ruffled Cotton Shirt with Lace Trim $12
- Jareth the Goblin King Pendant Necklace $40
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Gloss in Soft Coral $5
- NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette in Smokey Eyes $10
- Funtasma by Pleaser Halloween Captain Boots in Black $38
- Black Walking Cane $11
- JC Toys 11-Inch La Baby $11
- 110mm Clear Crystal Ball $23
- Hatch Dura-Thin Search Gloves in Black $20
- Long Mixed Blonde Rocker Wig $29
September 21, 2013 by Jaime
David Bowie took fashion to a new level when he unveiled his alter-ego Ziggy Stardust. Part rock star, part alien-being, it takes more than just a colorful unitard and elaborate makeup to pull off this look. You need the confidence to go along with it. Of course, it also doesn’t hurt if you can sing.
June 17, 2013 by Janie
Who didn’t want to be Jem during the 1980’s? The second Jerrica Benton touched her holographic earrings Syngergy transformed her into the dazzling rock star, Jem. Between running a foster program for teens, driving a sweet Rolls Royce, and romancing Rio it’s surprising that Jem found time for belting out tunes. But she and the Holograms managed to outperform the Misfits in every episode. And she did it wearing a lot of pink.December 8, 2014 by Kristina
Cantankerous, but lovable Al Calavicci (Dean Stockwell) is a former naval aviator who now serves as Dr. Samuel Beckett’s assistant, guide and best friend in Quantum Leap. When he’s not helping Sam leap from time period to time period in an attempt to get him back home, you’ll find him enjoying his favorite cigar and checking out the local hotties.