In the Toy Story series, Jessie is a pull-string cowgirl based on a Woody's Roundup character. Sure, she becomes overly excited and attached when she meets Woody. But wouldn't you be if you met your perfect match?
- Long Straight Copper Red Wig $20
- Soda Western Cowboy Low Heel Ankle Boots in Brown $33
- Levi's 505 Straight Leg Jeans in Always Agreed $37
- Western Wear Toy Spurs in Tan $19
- Ely Cattleman White Western Shirt with Piping $30
- Jessie Accessory Kit with Hat, Bow, Cuffs, and Belt $30
- Velboa Cow Pattern Fabric by the Yard $5
September 10, 2015 by Amy
In Inside Out, Sadness’ (voiced by Phyllis Smith) blue appearance reflects how she feels inside, especially when Joy, Anger, Disgust, and Fear ostracize her for turning Riley’s happy memories into sad ones. Eventually they all learn how important Sadness is to Riley’s emotional well-being and accept her for who she is.November 22, 2013 by Amy
Troll dolls were originally made by a Danish woodcutter and became fads in the U.S. starting in the 1960’s. They’re known for their colorful hair and lack of clothing. Though you’re technically not naked with the nude skin suit, you may still want to consider some additional coverage.
July 23, 2013 by Jaime
Jessica Rabbit’s sultry style translates well into the real world. A red sequined dress paired with long purple gloves is likely to make a few jaws drop. Top the look off with red lipstick and people may even let you get away with marrying a rabbit. Then again, this isn’t Toontown.
There are no comments yet, add one below.