Joan Jett is a punk singer and guitarist best known for fronting the Blackhearts on hit songs like "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" and "Bad Reputation". She was recently impersonated in The Runaways by Kristen Stewart. Think you can do better?
- Super Star Punk Rocker Wig $25
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black $5
- Joan Jett's Homemade Sex Pistols Shirt $22
- Doublju Faux Leather Rider Jacket in Black $50
- Levi's 512 Bootcut Jeans in Black $45
- Leggings Queen Ankle Zip Faux Leather Leggings $25
- Black Punk Studded Leather Belt $2
- Black Leather Double Strap Cuff Bracelet $8
- Metal Chain Layer Leather Wrap Bracelet $10
- Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Top Sneakers in Black $51
About the Author
April 11, 2013 by Janie
While you might have to make iconic music in order to be as authentically cool as Joey Ramone, it’s easy enough to copy his uniform in order to at least look as cool as him. All it takes is a leather jacket over some jeans and you are good to go, but fronting a band might help too
March 7, 2013 by Jaime
Considered by many to be the “King of Grunge Rock”, Kurt Cobain became the unwillingly leader of a generation. His jaded attitude and “don’t care” appearance was something to which many kids could relate. Though his life was cut short, his music remains influential to this day.
June 10, 2013 by Jaime
The mysterious Ramona Flowers has seven evil exes and a lot going on with her attire. Though she’s not into sharing much about her life, Ramona is into layering her clothes and changing her hair color, a lot. Of course, if you’re into her look but not into dyeing your hair, not to mention your bathroom sink, you can always opt for a wig.November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
There are no comments yet, add one below.