Joan Jett is a punk singer and guitarist best known for fronting the Blackhearts on hit songs like "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" and "Bad Reputation". She was recently impersonated in The Runaways by Kristen Stewart. Think you can do better?
- Super Star Punk Rocker Wig $25
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black $5
- Joan Jett's Homemade Sex Pistols Shirt $22
- Doublju Faux Leather Rider Jacket in Black $50
- Levi's 512 Bootcut Jeans in Black $45
- Leggings Queen Ankle Zip Faux Leather Leggings $25
- Black Punk Studded Leather Belt $2
- Black Leather Double Strap Cuff Bracelet $8
- Metal Chain Layer Leather Wrap Bracelet $10
- Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Top Sneakers in Black $51
About the Author
March 7, 2013 by Jaime
Considered by many to be the “King of Grunge Rock”, Kurt Cobain became the unwillingly leader of a generation. His jaded attitude and “don’t care” appearance was something to which many kids could relate. Though his life was cut short, his music remains influential to this day.April 11, 2013 by Jaime
If you don’t think Prince is sexy then you probably haven’t seen Purple Rain or maybe you have no idea who Prince is. If the latter is the case you should Google him now. Considered by some to be the king of androgyny, Prince continues to impress the world with his fashion choices which almost always includes heels.
June 10, 2013 by Jaime
The mysterious Ramona Flowers has seven evil exes and a lot going on with her attire. Though she’s not into sharing much about her life, Ramona is into layering her clothes and changing her hair color, a lot. Of course, if you’re into her look but not into dyeing your hair, not to mention your bathroom sink, you can always opt for a wig.
There are no comments yet, add one below.