Joe Dirt (David Spade) is a custodian who had a poor upbringing, after he was left behind by his parents at the Grand Canyon and left to fend for himself. As a baby, he had a mullet wig implanted because the top of his skull never formed.
- Mullet Wig in Blonde $20
- Western Plaid Snap Button Short Sleeve Shirt in Red $14
- Levi's 501 Original Fit Jeans in Light Mist $47
- Air Balance High-Top White Sneakers $23
- Cotton Wet Mop with Wooden Handle $27
- Nemesis Red Dragon Leather Cuff Watch $50
- Dickies Long Sleeve Work Shirt in Silver $20
- Dickies Original Work Pants in Silver Gray $21
- Oval Custom Embroidered Name Tag Patch $4
About the Author
January 31, 2013 by Tom
Ernest P. Worrell, better known as Ernest Goes To…, is a bumbling but good-natured handyman. He was so popular in the 80’s that he was able to cross over from local TV commercials to a franchise spanning 10 films. It’s not too hard to replicate his outfit, but that face is another story. Knowhutimean?
February 28, 2013 by cheezley
Fix-It Felix Jr. is one of the main protagonists and the star of the fictional arcade game, “Fix-It Felix Jr.” in Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph. When Ralph leaves the game to make himself a hero, Felix goes after him and proves himself to be caring and helpful. He wears a typical repair-man uniform…just add golden hammer!April 21, 2014 by Tom
In Caddyshack, when the upscale Bushwood Country Club is overrun with a gopher infestation, it’s the unhinged Carl Spackler (Bill Murray) who’s called in. And when flooding them out of their holes doesn’t work, he embarks on a scorched earth campaign.
There are no comments yet, add one below.