Joe Dirt (David Spade) is a custodian who had a poor upbringing, after he was left behind by his parents at the Grand Canyon and left to fend for himself. As a baby, he had a mullet wig implanted because the top of his skull never formed.
- Mullet Wig in Blonde $20
- Western Plaid Snap Button Short Sleeve Shirt in Red $14
- Levi's 501 Original Fit Jeans in Light Mist $47
- Air Balance High-Top White Sneakers $23
- Cotton Wet Mop with Wooden Handle $27
- Nemesis Red Dragon Leather Cuff Watch $50
- Dickies Long Sleeve Work Shirt in Silver $20
- Dickies Original Work Pants in Silver Gray $21
- Oval Custom Embroidered Name Tag Patch $4
About the Author
February 28, 2013 by cheezley
Fix-It Felix Jr. is one of the main protagonists and the star of the fictional arcade game, “Fix-It Felix Jr.” in Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph. When Ralph leaves the game to make himself a hero, Felix goes after him and proves himself to be caring and helpful. He wears a typical repair-man uniform…just add golden hammer!
August 7, 2013 by Tom
In King of the Hill, Luanne Platter (voiced by Brittany Murphy) is Hank and Peggy Hill’s niece. After her mom stabs her dad with a fork and their trailer home gets repossessed, she moves in with the Hills. She sometimes aspires to be a hair stylist, but is mostly lazy.January 31, 2013 by Tom
Ernest P. Worrell, better known as Ernest Goes To…, is a bumbling but good-natured handyman. He was so popular in the 80’s that he was able to cross over from local TV commercials to a franchise spanning 10 films. It’s not too hard to replicate his outfit, but that face is another story. Knowhutimean?
There are no comments yet, add one below.