The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
- Hanes ComfortSoft Long Sleeve T-Shirt in White $7
- Billabong Ari Plaid Dolman Short Sleeve Shirt $24
- Walls Industrial Washed Denim Jacket $72
- Carhartt Loose Fit Canvas Carpenter Pants in Dark Brown $33
- Leather and Cotton Mesh Half Finger Gloves $10
- Dr. Martens Asher Motorcycle Boots in Black $70
- Party Destination Red Bandana $4
- Black Wayfarer Sunglasses $3
- Kenneth Cole Miles Twill Carcoat in Brown $129
About the Author
April 11, 2013 by Janie
While you might have to make iconic music in order to be as authentically cool as Joey Ramone, it’s easy enough to copy his uniform in order to at least look as cool as him. All it takes is a leather jacket over some jeans and you are good to go, but fronting a band might help too
May 18, 2013 by Jaime
In a cast of awkward characters, Deb takes the cake. Dressed most often in pastel, this monotone sweetheart’s fashion sense is stuck in the ’80s with sideways ponytails and bangle bracelets. Perhaps after college she’ll earn a career that’s not selling handicrafts door-to-door, and update her wardrobe.
There are no comments yet, add one below.