The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
- Hanes ComfortSoft Long Sleeve T-Shirt in White $7
- Billabong Ari Plaid Dolman Short Sleeve Shirt $24
- Walls Industrial Washed Denim Jacket $72
- Carhartt Loose Fit Canvas Carpenter Pants in Dark Brown $33
- Leather and Cotton Mesh Half Finger Gloves $10
- Dr. Martens Asher Motorcycle Boots in Black $70
- Party Destination Red Bandana $4
- Black Wayfarer Sunglasses $3
- Kenneth Cole Miles Twill Carcoat in Brown $129
About the Author
March 4, 2013 by Amy
Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits “Let’s Go to the Mall” and “Sandcastles in the Sand”. The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and “P.S. I Love You”, her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.
May 18, 2013 by Jaime
In a cast of awkward characters, Deb takes the cake. Dressed most often in pastel, this monotone sweetheart’s fashion sense is stuck in the ’80s with sideways ponytails and bangle bracelets. Perhaps after college she’ll earn a career that’s not selling handicrafts door-to-door, and update her wardrobe.December 21, 2015 by Amy
In A Christmas Story, all that Ralphie (Peter Billingsley) wants for Christmas is an official Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle. Instead, he gets stuck with a pink bunny onesie from Aunt Clara that makes him look like a pink nightmare.
There are no comments yet, add one below.