What do you get when you cross intelligence, homicidal tendencies, a penchant for "gags", and an obsession with Batman? The Joker of course. While his look may have changed through the years, his love of the color purple and mayhem stays the same.
- Joker Wool Purple Trench Coat $113
- Joker Hairspray in Flourescent Green $5
- Joker Costume Socks $10
- Vesuvio Napoli Dress Vest and Bow Tie in Spinach Green $23
- Tinsley Transfers Smiley Tattoos $14
- Joker Gloves $8
- Concitor Flat Front Trousers in Purple Indigo $30
- Mehron Clown White Makeup $9
- Joker Cane Costume Accessory $10
- TRIPP Blue Hexagon Printed Button Down Shirt $47
About the Author
October 30, 2016 by Tom
In Preacher, Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper) is a small-town Texas preacher who is accidentally possessed by a supernatural creature called Genesis that is the product of an angel and demon coupling. With a strong sense of right and wrong, he’s on a mission to find God.
April 23, 2016 by shadsea
In the DC Comics, the Riddler (Jim Carrey), real name Edward Nigma, is a supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly as an adversary of the superhero Batman. The Riddler takes delight in incorporating riddles and puzzles into his criminal plots, often leaving them as clues for the authorities and Batman to solve.
October 21, 2013 by Tom
Batman (Christian Bale, Michael Keaton, or Adam West, depending on your age) is the secret identity assumed by billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne, driven by the murder of his parents. For this costume, we recommend you upgrade the mask, gloves, boots, and cape — basically everything except the chest and belt.