Karl Pilkington is the Idiot Abroad. When Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant send him on a tour around the world, he moans and whinges every step of the way. He's also the inventor of the Pilko Pump Pants, which you can make by sewing a travel pillow to your bum.
- Cotton Twill Corps Hat in Jungle Green $10
- Graftobian Bald Cap $15
- Propper Tactical Dress Shirt in Olive Green $30
- Fruit of the Loom Crewneck T-Shirt in Grey $13
- Match Military Cargo Pants in Dark Gray $30
- TravelMate Memory Foam Neck Pillow $12
- Adidas Samba Sneakers in Black $48
- Walkers Monster Munch Snack $10
About the Author
July 4, 2013 by Tom
Billy Mitchell is a brash and colorful arcade player who stars in the documentary King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. He’s best known for playing the first perfect game of Pac-Man, holding the world record in Donkey Kong, and, naturally, selling a line of hot sauces.
There are no comments yet, add one below.