Katie from Wet Hot American Summer
- Hoodie Zip-Up Sweatshirt in Coral $12
- Pink Tone Hair Elastic Bobbles $4
- Round Neck T-Shirt in Blue and White Stripe $13
- Sailor's Knot Rope Bracelet in White $7
- Scoop Neck T-Shirt in Kelly Green $8
- Floral Embroidery Brown Leather Belt $20
- Puka Shell Necklace in White and Pink $5
- Levi's Juniors Mid Length Jean Shorts in Arrowhead Blue $28
September 21, 2015 by Amy
Mitch (H. Jon Benjamin) is the director at Camp Tigerwood whose favorite afternoon snack is weirdly a can of mixed vegetables. He meets an unfortunate end after he falls into a toxic waste pit discovered at the camp. Fortunately this happens while he’s carrying his snack and the toxic sludge turns him into a sentient vegetable can, who later becomes an influential part of Gene’s life.September 26, 2015 by Amy
Beth (Janeane Garofalo) is the head camp counselor at Camp Firewood. It’s her job to make sure things run smoothly but unfortunately things aren’t going her way. Not only does she have to deal with saving the camp from toxic waste and from a falling space station headed their way, but she also has to cope with the loss of her boyfriend, Mitch, who gets turned into a can of mixed vegetables.
April 14, 2014 by Jaime
In Wet Hot American Summer, McKinley Dozen (Michael Ian Black) may not be the best camp counselor but he’s pretty good at matching his wardrobe. Whether you’re feeling nostalgic for the ’80’s or your own summer camp experience, McKinley’s ringer T-shirt and matching red shorts are sure to take you back to a carefree time.
September 14, 2015 by Tom
There are no comments yet, add one below.