In Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Kneesocks Daemon is the younger of the demon sisters, who's characterized by her light blue ponytail, fangs, and horn. Like her rival Stocking, she can transform her stockings into weapons, a pair of scythes that she spins around her body. A body painting tutorial can be found here.
- Unicorn Horn Hair Clip in Red $17
- Kneesocks Daemon Light Blue Ponytail Wig $25
- Black Arc Frame Rectangular Reading Glasses $8
- Graftobian Spirit Gum Prosthetic Adhesive $10
- Zenith Face Paint Set $19
- Retractable Vampire Fangs $10
- Allegra K Red Self Tie Necktie $8
- LifeStride Sable Pumps in Brown $49
- Belted Flared Jersey Mini Skirt in Beige $17
- G2 Chic Double Breasted Jacket in Khaki $18
- Trixy Xchange Black Arm Sweatbands $22
- Metallic Gold Dot Stickers $9
- LE3NO Short Sleeve Button Down Shirt in White $26
- Thigh High Opaque White Stockings $7
December 28, 2016 by Real Human Bean
Kintaro Oe is the protagonist of the anime/manga series Golden Boy. He is a college dropout who mastered the curriculum of Tokyo University Department of Law and looks for oddjobs in Japan to “study”. Along the way he encounters numerous women whom lust for him, but he chooses to pursue study rather than selfish physical pleadures. Since he goes through many costumes, we will focus on his episode 1 default appearance.
December 17, 2014 by Wendy
In Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Scanty Daemon is the elder of the demon sisters, who’s characterized by her green spiky hair and devil horns. As Panty’s rival, she can transform her underwear into weapons, a pair of revolvers that can be combined to form a shotgun. A body painting tutorial can be found here.
October 8, 2016 by Real Human Bean
Robert Edward O. Speedwagon is one of the major allies in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood and Part 2: Battle Tendency. He starts the series as a street urchin but quickly becomes Jonathan Joestar’s closest friend. Eventually he forms the Speedwagon Foundation, which assists the Joestar family even after his death from Part 2 to Part 6. Initially a comic relief character, he grows into arguably the most loyal and important side character in the whole franchise. He even plays a key role in the video game spin off JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven and is playable in it. Because of all this, he is universally beloved in the fandom and he makes for an easy beginner JoJo cosplay. Could go nicely with a Young Jonathan Joestar cosplay
For hats you can choose his default bowler hat (with 3 red feathers on the left side) from the first half of Part 1 or the Zeppeli hat from the second half. To make Zeppeli hat, combine checker fabric with stovepipe hat.
Sledge hammer optional.
There are no comments yet, add one below.