Lara Croft is just your average run-of-the-mill English archaeologist. Dodging boulders, navigating through ancient ruins, and fighting giant stone statues is just your typical day for this video game icon. She's been somersaulting through hazardous tombs for over a decade and she's only getting better.
- J.TOMSON Ribbed Racer Back Tank Top in Sky Blue $10
- Be Cool Juniors Twill Skinny Shorts in Mocha Brown $21
- NcStar 3-Piece Drop Leg Gun Holster and Magazine Holder $12
- Black Double Gun Shoulder Holster $14
- Soft Air Desert Eagle .44 Magnum Pistol $16
- Leather Fingerless Gloves in Chocolate Brown $8
- Lara Croft Brown Plaited Wig $35
- Snap-On Faux Leather Jean Belt in Brown $18
About the Author
May 4, 2013 by Amy
After he is disgraced and accused of fabricating a giant bird skeleton, Charles F. Muntz becomes obsessed with restoring his credibility. He sets out to prove to the world that this elusive bird does in fact exist and becomes quite paranoid and ruthless in his quest to do so.
July 30, 2013 by Amy
It’s a me, Mario! Mario is a plump, Italian plumber who’s quest is to save Princess Peach from Bowser. Along the way he’s collected several powers such as throwing fire and ice balls, flying, and becoming invincible. He’s also collected a number of fashionable outfits including a frog suit, a tanooki suit, and a penguin suit.
There are no comments yet, add one below.