Larry David is star of Curb Your Enthusiasm and co-creator of Seinfeld. He likes to dress for comfort as he makes you cringe in discomfort by throwing all social norms out the window.
- Wizard White Wig and Bald Cap $13
- Full Rim Metal Round Eyeglasses in Gold $18
- H2H Business Suit Blazer in Navy $50
- IZOD Long Sleeve V-Neck Sweater in Colony Blue Heather $30
- Fruit of the Loom White T-Shirt $4
- Dockers Signature Khaki Pants in Branch $37
- Gold Toe Over the Calf Socks in White $17
- Camper Imar Canvas Fashion Sneakers $64
About the Author
October 25, 2013 by Tom
In Married… with Children, Al (Ed O’Neill) is head of the Bundy household. As a high school football player he once scored 4 touchdowns in one game, but he now struggles through his job selling women’s shoes and his hopeless family. Al’s only reprieve is his alone time on the toilet and on the couch watching episodes of Psycho Dad.
October 18, 2013 by Tom
Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) is a childish and self-centered buffoon who turns everyday tasks into catastrophic disasters. He lives alone with his best friend Teddy, doing his best to fit into society. He does such a poor job, rumor has it that he’s an extra terrestrial.
April 15, 2017 by Agatha
In the Seinfeld episode “The Wig Master”, Cosmo Kramer (Michael Richards) is lent the technicolor dreamcoat from a musical show. He flamboyantly pairs it with a large woman’s hat, walking cane, and pink Cadillac, which lead police to mistakenly conclude that he’s a pimp.
There are no comments yet, add one below.