Larry David is star of Curb Your Enthusiasm and co-creator of Seinfeld. He likes to dress for comfort as he makes you cringe in discomfort by throwing all social norms out the window.
- Wizard White Wig and Bald Cap $13
- Full Rim Metal Round Eyeglasses in Gold $18
- H2H Business Suit Blazer in Navy $50
- IZOD Long Sleeve V-Neck Sweater in Colony Blue Heather $30
- Fruit of the Loom White T-Shirt $4
- Dockers Signature Khaki Pants in Branch $37
- Gold Toe Over the Calf Socks in White $17
- Camper Imar Canvas Fashion Sneakers $64
About the Author
October 29, 2014 by Amy
Jerry Seinfeld usually keeps his wardrobe low key until he inadvertently agrees to promote a shirt designed by Kramer’s girlfriend. He’s pressured into wearing “The Puffy Shirt” on The Today Show even though he protests by saying, “But I don’t want to be a pirate!”
October 25, 2013 by Tom
In Married… with Children, Al (Ed O’Neill) is head of the Bundy household. As a high school football player he once scored 4 touchdowns in one game, but he now struggles through his job selling women’s shoes and his hopeless family. Al’s only reprieve is his alone time on the toilet and on the couch watching episodes of Psycho Dad.
There are no comments yet, add one below.