Laverne from Day of the Tentacle
For those who never played the mid-90’s LucasArts graphic adventure game, Day of the Tentacle (a sequel to Maniac Mansion), let me be the first to say: you’re missing out, man. This game was LEGIT. A diabolical, disembodied purple tentacle tries to take over the world, portable toilets are equipped for time travel, and there’s a head-banging roadie name ‘Hoagie’. Trippy space-cadet and med-school student, Laverne, is one of the three main characters. She flutters about the screen in a gangly way with her wonky eye and wacky giggle. And eventually…she saves the day. Snag her style – complete with scalpel and nerdy protagonist-pal, Bernard.
- Parisbonbon Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater in Apple Green $165
- Alralel Pleated Red Plaid Mini Skirt $12
- Curly Long Yellow Wig $10
- Rosallini Red Plastic Headband $6
- Hue Flat Knit Knee Socks in White $14
- Hush Puppies Blondelle Slip-On Loafers in Dark Brown $40
- Squadron Modeling Scalpel $8
- Deluxe Nerd Accessory Kit $13
- Red Cross on White Stickers $3
There are no comments yet, add one below.