In the FX television adaptation of Fargo, Lester Nygaard (Martin Freeman) is a polite and meek insurance salesman from Bemidji, Minnesota. After he's pushed over the edge by his old high school bully and then his abusive wife, boy does he embraces his darker side.
- Stormy Kromer Wool Cap with Ear Flaps in Partridge Plaid $40
- 66 North Thorsmork Parka in Orange $160
- Napa Deerskin Leather Driver Gloves in Brown $25
- Haggar Fairisle Crew Sweater in Chocolate $40
- Striped Silk Tie in Blue and Light Brown $8
- Levi's 511 Slim Fit Jeans in Muse $43
- Kamik Nationplus Snow Boots $80
- Mehron Professional Make-Up Bruise Wheel $17
- Band-Aid Bandages Variety Pack $23
- Stanley Wood Ball Pein Hammer $15
About the Author
August 30, 2014 by Tom
In the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Arthur Dent (Martin Freeman) wakes to find that Earth is about to be demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass. He’s able to escape, just barely, with the help of extraterrestrial hitchhiker Ford Prefect and still dressed in his bathrobe.
May 1, 2013 by Amanda
Sherlock Holmes’s flatmate and blogger seems harmless enough when you first meet him, but don’t let the frumpy exterior and questionable taste in sweaters fool you. Underneath the plaid and knits is a sharp-eyed ex-soldier and adrenaline junkie who loves the chase almost as much as his partner-in-crime-solving does.
There are no comments yet, add one below.