Lindsay from Wet Hot American Summer
Lindsay (Elizabeth Banks) is a journalist for Rock & Roll World magazine who goes undercover at Camp Firewood to find out what teenagers are up to. She's able to pull off looking like a 16-year-old teen just by pulling her hair to the side. While at the camp, she develops a relationship with Andy, despite the fact that he's dating Katie. She also has a particular love for barbecue sauce.
- Criss Cross Platform Wedge Sandals in Tan $29
- Rainbow with Me Jeans $70
- Strappy Cut Out Crop Tank Top in Light Blue $13
- Bull's Eye Barbecue Sauce $2
- Tortoise Shell Side Comb $9
- Puka Shell Necklace in White and Pink $5
- Sailor's Knot Rope Bracelet in White $7
- White Puka Shell Bracelet $5
- Tube Top in Pink $10
- Leather Belt in White $7
- Levi's Juniors Mid Length Jean Shorts in Arrowhead Blue $28
September 6, 2015 by Amy
At Camp Firewood, Ben (Bradley Cooper) is theater co-counselors with Susie, who also happens to be his girlfriend. Ben’s a man with many talents. He’s a triple threat who’s able to act, sing, and dance, plus he can keep a party going with his skills as DJ Ski Mask. During the course of the summer, he learns from McKinley that he’s not just talented but he’s creative too.
September 28, 2015 by Amy
Yaron (David Wain) is the visiting Israeli soccer counselor who exudes cool. He has the exotic accent, the great hair, and the athletic abilities that he shows off with the diablo. Plus, he can play a mean shofar. He even makes the short shorts look good. It’s no surprise that girls like Donna can’t resist him.
There are no comments yet, add one below.