In Orange is the New Black, Morello (Yael Stone) is one of the sweeter inmates at Litchfield. She makes the newbies feel at home with her kind personality and gifts of toothbrushes and toothpaste. She's a romantic at heart and is constantly talking about her plans for her wedding to fiance Christopher. In season two, we learn that her fairy tale romance may not be all that it seems to be. At least she manages to always look put together with her curled hair and red lips, despite the drab clothing.
- One-Tier Elbow Length Ivory Lace Wedding Veil $16
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Duos in Grey Matters $2
- Maybelline Color Whisper Lipcolor in Mad for Magenta $6
- Natural Uniforms Scrub Set in Khaki $18
- YYX Soft Knit Scarf in Dark Purple $14
- Disposable Toothbrush and Toothpaste Travel Set $5
- Carhartt Duck Chore Coat in Brown $70
- U.S. Department of Justice Prisoner Name Badge $10
August 5, 2014 by Amy
Yvonne Parker (Lorraine Toussaint), better known as Vee, doesn’t let jail stop her from dealing drugs. She’s conniving and easily manipulates those around her into doing her dirty work. But when she doesn’t get what she wants, she has no problem getting physical – too bad Red didn’t learn this lesson the first time around.
October 20, 2015 by Amy
In Kumiko, The Treasure Hunter, Kumiko (Rinko Kikuchi) lives a lonely and depressing life until she discovers an old VHS of Fargo. Believing the movie to be real, she’s convinced that it depicts buried treasure. She embarks on journey that takes her from Tokyo to the middle of no where Minnesota. Good thing she prepared for the cold conditions with her homemade blanket poncho.
There are no comments yet, add one below.