Lucky the Leprechaun
Lucky the Leprechaun is always being chased by kids who are after his lucky charms but who can blame them? Can you resist this magically delicious cereal?
- Jiniy Blazer with 3/4 Sleeve in Green $57.99
- Forum St. Patrick's Day Hat $8.99
- Darice Chenille Stems in Jewel $5.75
- JD Fisk Callum Oxford Shoes in Green Suede $139.00
- Leprechaun Lucky Shoe Buckles $4.99
- Green Irish Shamrock Embroidered Patch $2.90
- Russell Athletic Basic Cotton Tee in Blue Jay $8.00
- Long Fringe Scarf in Lime $20.99
- Lucky Charms Cereal, Pack of 3 $12.04
October 27, 2013 by Tom
The Utz Girl is the face of a snacking empire stretching from Hanover, Pennsylvania to Baltimore, Maryland. You might consider accessorizing with the crab chips, but go with the original potato chips for the classic look. And most important of all, remember that Utz are better than nuts.June 18, 2013 by Amy
Snap, Crackle and Pop are the elvish mascots of Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal. What most people don’t know is that there was a briefly lived fourth mascot named Pow, who represented the nutritional value of the cereal. Snap is presumably a chef, while Pop is probably a marching band leader. We’re not quite sure what Crackle does for a living though.
There are no comments yet, add one below.