Marcel Marceau is one of the best known mimes in the world, who became famous through his persona Bip the Clown. Though he kept things simple with his black and white attire and color coordinated makeup, he liked to accessorize with a top hat embellished with a red flower.
- Yago Striped T-Shirt in White and Black $12
- Snazaroo Face Paint in White $7
- Parameter Cropped Double-Breasted Black Sweater $45
- Elope Shiny Black Top Hat $27
- Dickies Scrub Pants in White $12
- Lace and Fabric Hair Flower in Red $8
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black $6
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Crimson $4
October 24, 2016 by Real Human Bean
Twisty is a disgraced clown played by John Carroll Lynch in American Horror Story: Freak Show who uses increasingly twisted methods to regain his position as an entertainer of children. He wears a makeshift prosthetic mask nearly as terrifying as the disfigured face beneath.
There are no comments yet, add one below.