Marcel Marceau is one of the best known mimes in the world, who became famous through his persona Bip the Clown. Though he kept things simple with his black and white attire and color coordinated makeup, he liked to accessorize with a top hat embellished with a red flower.
- Yago Striped T-Shirt in White and Black $12
- Snazaroo Face Paint in White $7
- Parameter Cropped Double-Breasted Black Sweater $45
- Elope Shiny Black Top Hat $27
- Dickies Scrub Pants in White $12
- Lace and Fabric Hair Flower in Red $8
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black $6
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Crimson $4
October 13, 2013 by Amy
Anyone who’s afraid of clowns is probably afraid of them because of Stephen King’s It. It is able to shape-shift and exploits the fears of its victims. It primarily takes the form of Pennywise the Dancing Clown in order to attract its preferred prey, young children.June 14, 2013 by Janie
In order to be leading a pack of street urchins you need to dress the part. Miette, played by Judith Vittet, does this with a lot of courage and in an exceptional outfit. While you might not be able to get the same clothes that designer Jean Paul Gaultier made for The City of Lost Children you can replicate it with a sailor style pullover, red jumper, and curls
October 24, 2016 by Real Human Bean
Twisty is a disgraced clown played by John Carroll Lynch in American Horror Story: Freak Show who uses increasingly twisted methods to regain his position as an entertainer of children. He wears a makeshift prosthetic mask nearly as terrifying as the disfigured face beneath.
There are no comments yet, add one below.