Michael J. Fox plays Martin "Marty" Seamus McFly, the main character in the Back to the Future series. When he hits 88 mph in Doc Brown's DeLorean, he accidentally goes back in time, and must do everything in his power to avoid wiping out his own existence.
- Southpole Padded Bubble Vest in Red $24.00
- Wrangler Denim Jacket in Antique Indigo $36.99
- Arrow Short Sleeve Hamilton Poplin Plaid Shirt in Alloy $50.00
- Champion Cotton T-Shirt in Maroon $6.95
- Levi's 501 Jeans in Medium Stonewash $44.99
- Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes $84.95
- Radii Noble Vlc Kids Sneakers in Grey/Blue/White $49.95
- Marty McFly Hat $21.00
- Black Adjustable Suspenders $6.23
- Maxell HP-100 Lightweight Stereo Headphones $4.72
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $14.99
- Mattel Back to the Future Hoverboard $229.99
- DeLorean Coupe 1/24-Scale Diecast Model $25.50
- Calvin Klein Men's Brief Underwear in Purple $26.00
August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Bastian may have conjured up his fantasies in “The Neverending Story” but little did he know he was also channeling the ’90s skater boy look way before anyone else. Chances are you probably have a few of these items in your closet already. However, what really makes this costume is the book. Luckily for you we live in a world of technology, so you can skip the hardback copy and go straight for “The Neverending Story” Kindle cover.June 26, 2013 by Jaime
If the idea of mixing patterns makes you cringe then you probably don’t want to take fashion tips from Chunk. His choice of clothing was as outrageous as the stories he told. Then again, maybe the truffle shuffle wouldn’t have been as funny if he wasn’t wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Who are we kidding? The truffle shuffle is always funny no matter what the person is wearing.
May 18, 2013 by Jaime
In a cast of awkward characters, Deb takes the cake. Dressed most often in pastel, this monotone sweetheart’s fashion sense is stuck in the ’80s with sideways ponytails and bangle bracelets. Perhaps after college she’ll earn a career that’s not selling handicrafts door-to-door, and update her wardrobe.May 8, 2013 by Tom
Dr. Emmett Lathrop “Doc” Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!
July 23, 2013 by Jaime
Jessica Rabbit’s sultry style translates well into the real world. A red sequined dress paired with long purple gloves is likely to make a few jaws drop. Top the look off with red lipstick and people may even let you get away with marrying a rabbit. Then again, this isn’t Toontown.