Michael J. Fox plays Martin "Marty" Seamus McFly, the main character in the Back to the Future series. When he hits 88 mph in Doc Brown's DeLorean, he accidentally goes back in time, and must do everything in his power to avoid wiping out his own existence.
- Southpole Padded Bubble Vest in Red $24.00
- Wrangler Denim Jacket in Antique Indigo $36.99
- Arrow Short Sleeve Hamilton Poplin Plaid Shirt in Alloy $50.00
- Champion Cotton T-Shirt in Maroon $6.95
- Levi's 501 Jeans in Medium Stonewash $44.99
- Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes $84.95
- Radii Noble Vlc Kids Sneakers in Grey/Blue/White $49.95
- Marty McFly Hat $21.00
- Black Adjustable Suspenders $6.23
- Maxell HP-100 Lightweight Stereo Headphones $4.72
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $14.99
- Mattel Back to the Future Hoverboard $229.99
- DeLorean Coupe 1/24-Scale Diecast Model $25.50
- Calvin Klein Men's Brief Underwear in Purple $26.00
May 8, 2013 by Tom
Dr. Emmett Lathrop “Doc” Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!
June 17, 2013 by Janie
Who didn’t want to be Jem during the 1980′s? The second Jerrica Benton touched her holographic earrings Syngergy transformed her into the dazzling rock star, Jem. Between running a foster program for teens, driving a sweet Rolls Royce, and romancing Rio it’s surprising that Jem found time for belting out tunes. But she and the Holograms managed to outperform the Misfits in every episode. And she did it wearing a lot of pink.
August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.