Michael J. Fox plays Martin "Marty" Seamus McFly, the main character in the Back to the Future series. When he hits 88 mph in Doc Brown's DeLorean, he accidentally goes back in time, and must do everything in his power to avoid wiping out his own existence.
- Tempco Reversible Puffer Vest in Red $45
- Wrangler Denim Jacket in Antique Indigo $37
- Tommy Hilfiger Check Dress Shirt $40
- Champion Cotton T-Shirt in Maroon $7
- Levi's 501 Jeans in Medium Stonewash $45
- Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes $85
- Back to the Future 2 Light-Up High-Top Sneakers $99
- Marty McFly Hat $21
- Black Adjustable Suspenders $6
- Maxell HP-100 Lightweight Stereo Headphones $5
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $15
- Mattel Back to the Future Hoverboard $230
- DeLorean Coupe 1/24-Scale Diecast Model $26
- Calvin Klein Brief Underwear in Violet $24
About the Author
October 21, 2015 by Amy
In The Karate Kid, Daniel (Ralph Macchio) learns how to defend himself from bully, Johnny Lawrence, after he is taken under Mr. Miyagi’s wing. Daniel’s a slow learner however, and doesn’t understand that he can’t master moves like The Crane until he first masters skills like wax on and wax off.August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.
August 13, 2014 by Jaime
In Revenge of the Nerds, Lewis Skolnick (Robert Carradine) is comfortable with being a nerd. In fact, the computer science geek shamelessly embraces every stereotype imaginable from wayfarer eyeglasses to pocket protectors. He doesn’t even have to worry about getting wedgies from the jocks. His pants are already pulled up as high as they can go.
May 6, 2013 by Jaime
Mama Fratelli may not have been the best mother – she kept one son chained up in the basement and encouraged the others to steal. Despite her less than ideal parenting, Mama Fratelli managed to rock the beatnik look well past its prime and she had a “Son” tattoo. So we know she loved at least one of her three boys.