Michael J. Fox plays Martin "Marty" Seamus McFly, the main character in the Back to the Future series. When he hits 88 mph in Doc Brown's DeLorean, he accidentally goes back in time, and must do everything in his power to avoid wiping out his own existence.
- Southpole Padded Bubble Vest in Red $24
- Wrangler Denim Jacket in Antique Indigo $37
- Arrow Short Sleeve Hamilton Poplin Plaid Shirt in Alloy $50
- Champion Cotton T-Shirt in Maroon $7
- Levi's 501 Jeans in Medium Stonewash $45
- Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes $85
- Radii Noble Vlc Kids Sneakers in Grey, Blue, and White $50
- Marty McFly Hat $21
- Black Adjustable Suspenders $6
- Maxell HP-100 Lightweight Stereo Headphones $5
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $15
- Mattel Back to the Future Hoverboard $230
- DeLorean Coupe 1/24-Scale Diecast Model $26
- Calvin Klein Brief Underwear in Purple $26
About the Author
May 8, 2013 by Tom
Dr. Emmett Lathrop “Doc” Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Bastian may have conjured up his fantasies in “The Neverending Story” but little did he know he was also channeling the ’90s skater boy look way before anyone else. Chances are you probably have a few of these items in your closet already. However, what really makes this costume is the book. Luckily for you we live in a world of technology, so you can skip the hardback copy and go straight for “The Neverending Story” Kindle cover.
July 23, 2013 by Jaime
Overly anxious and a lightweight when it comes to drinking, Roger Rabbit is the way to go if you’re into dressing like a cartoon rabbit. Not only do you get to pretend you have a bombshell wife but you also have an excuse to wear red overalls. Plus you can pretend your social anxiety is part of your character. Don’t forget to stutter!
July 14, 2013 by Jaime
If you’re not into wearing color and you like to be the “weird girl” then Allison Reynolds’ look is the one for you. The key is to wear clothes that are a little too big for you and to make sure you carry a giant purse full of nonsensical stuff. We will leave it up to you whether or not you want to go all the way and include the dandruff.