Michael J. Fox plays Martin "Marty" Seamus McFly, the main character in the Back to the Future series. When he hits 88 mph in Doc Brown's DeLorean, he accidentally goes back in time, and must do everything in his power to avoid wiping out his own existence.
- Southpole Padded Bubble Vest in Red $24
- Wrangler Denim Jacket in Antique Indigo $37
- Arrow Short Sleeve Hamilton Poplin Plaid Shirt in Alloy $50
- Champion Cotton T-Shirt in Maroon $7
- Levi's 501 Jeans in Medium Stonewash $45
- Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes $85
- Radii Noble Vlc Kids Sneakers in Grey, Blue, and White $50
- Marty McFly Hat $21
- Black Adjustable Suspenders $6
- Maxell HP-100 Lightweight Stereo Headphones $5
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $15
- Mattel Back to the Future Hoverboard $230
- DeLorean Coupe 1/24-Scale Diecast Model $26
- Calvin Klein Brief Underwear in Purple $26
About the Author
April 19, 2013 by Janie
When it came to rambunctious 80′s icons there were few that could compete with Punky Brewster. Armed with her dog, a motley crew of friends, and a mismatched wardrobe, Punky won over the heart of Henry and the American public alike. All you need for the same look are a few layered shirts and ripped up jeans.
June 26, 2013 by Jaime
If you find yourself dodging thieves and boobies traps then Data’s outfit is perfect for you. From the Pinchers of Peril to the Bully Buster, Data’s attire was able to get him and his fellow Goonies out of trouble. However, if you’re not gadget savvy you may want to go with a more simplistic outfit and steer clear of places with booby traps.May 18, 2013 by Jaime
In a cast of awkward characters, Deb takes the cake. Dressed most often in pastel, this monotone sweetheart’s fashion sense is stuck in the ’80s with sideways ponytails and bangle bracelets. Perhaps after college she’ll earn a career that’s not selling handicrafts door-to-door, and update her wardrobe.
July 23, 2013 by Jaime
Overly anxious and a lightweight when it comes to drinking, Roger Rabbit is the way to go if you’re into dressing like a cartoon rabbit. Not only do you get to pretend you have a bombshell wife but you also have an excuse to wear red overalls. Plus you can pretend your social anxiety is part of your character. Don’t forget to stutter!