Michael J. Fox plays Martin "Marty" Seamus McFly, the main character in the Back to the Future series. When he hits 88 mph in Doc Brown's DeLorean, he accidentally goes back in time, and must do everything in his power to avoid wiping out his own existence.
- Tempco Reversible Puffer Vest in Red $45
- Wrangler Denim Jacket in Antique Indigo $37
- Tommy Hilfiger Check Dress Shirt $40
- Champion Cotton T-Shirt in Maroon $7
- Levi's 501 Jeans in Medium Stonewash $45
- Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes $85
- Back to the Future 2 Light-Up High-Top Sneakers $99
- Marty McFly Hat $21
- Black Adjustable Suspenders $6
- Maxell HP-100 Lightweight Stereo Headphones $5
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $15
- Mattel Back to the Future Hoverboard $230
- DeLorean Coupe 1/24-Scale Diecast Model $26
- Calvin Klein Brief Underwear in Violet $24
About the Author
March 4, 2013 by Amy
Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits “Let’s Go to the Mall” and “Sandcastles in the Sand”. The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and “P.S. I Love You”, her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
June 26, 2013 by Jaime
If the idea of mixing patterns makes you cringe then you probably don’t want to take fashion tips from Chunk. His choice of clothing was as outrageous as the stories he told. Then again, maybe the truffle shuffle wouldn’t have been as funny if he wasn’t wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Who are we kidding? The truffle shuffle is always funny no matter what the person is wearing.July 23, 2013 by Jaime
Jessica Rabbit’s sultry style translates well into the real world. A red sequined dress paired with long purple gloves is likely to make a few jaws drop. Top the look off with red lipstick and people may even let you get away with marrying a rabbit. Then again, this isn’t Toontown.
August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Bastian may have conjured up his fantasies in “The Neverending Story” but little did he know he was also channeling the ’90s skater boy look way before anyone else. Chances are you probably have a few of these items in your closet already. However, what really makes this costume is the book. Luckily for you we live in a world of technology, so you can skip the hardback copy and go straight for “The Neverending Story” Kindle cover.