Michael J. Fox plays Martin "Marty" Seamus McFly, the main character in the Back to the Future series. When he hits 88 mph in Doc Brown's DeLorean, he accidentally goes back in time, and must do everything in his power to avoid wiping out his own existence.
- Tempco Reversible Puffer Vest in Red $45
- Wrangler Denim Jacket in Antique Indigo $37
- Tommy Hilfiger Check Dress Shirt $40
- Champion Cotton T-Shirt in Maroon $7
- Levi's 501 Jeans in Medium Stonewash $45
- Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes $85
- Back to the Future 2 Light-Up High-Top Sneakers $99
- Marty McFly Hat $21
- Black Adjustable Suspenders $6
- Maxell HP-100 Lightweight Stereo Headphones $5
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $15
- Mattel Back to the Future Hoverboard $230
- DeLorean Coupe 1/24-Scale Diecast Model $26
- Calvin Klein Brief Underwear in Violet $24
About the Author
May 21, 2013 by Amanda
Change is good. The 11th Doctor knows this. That’s why he wears a bowtie now. Bowties are cool. And sure, his regeneration was a little rocky and maybe the TARDIS needed a new desktop theme anyway, but he’s got everything under control. Really. You can stop laughing at any time.
August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Being The Childlike Empress comes with a lot of pressure. The monarch essentially has to wait for little kids to give her a new name lest she die and take the kingdom with her. While dressing like her doesn’t come with any ruling power, you will at the very least have a back up outfit for your wedding day. All you need is a white dress and a beaded headpiece. It also helps if you look young for your age.
November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Bastian may have conjured up his fantasies in “The Neverending Story” but little did he know he was also channeling the ’90s skater boy look way before anyone else. Chances are you probably have a few of these items in your closet already. However, what really makes this costume is the book. Luckily for you we live in a world of technology, so you can skip the hardback copy and go straight for “The Neverending Story” Kindle cover.