Michael J. Fox plays Martin "Marty" Seamus McFly, the main character in the Back to the Future series. When he hits 88 mph in Doc Brown's DeLorean, he accidentally goes back in time, and must do everything in his power to avoid wiping out his own existence.
- Tempco Reversible Puffer Vest in Red $45
- Wrangler Denim Jacket in Antique Indigo $37
- Tommy Hilfiger Check Dress Shirt $40
- Champion Cotton T-Shirt in Maroon $7
- Levi's 501 Jeans in Medium Stonewash $45
- Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes $85
- Back to the Future 2 Light-Up High-Top Sneakers $99
- Marty McFly Hat $21
- Black Adjustable Suspenders $6
- Maxell HP-100 Lightweight Stereo Headphones $5
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $15
- Mattel Back to the Future Hoverboard $230
- DeLorean Coupe 1/24-Scale Diecast Model $26
- Calvin Klein Brief Underwear in Violet $24
About the Author
December 21, 2015 by Amy
In A Christmas Story, all that Ralphie (Peter Billingsley) wants for Christmas is an official Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle. Instead, he gets stuck with a pink bunny onesie from Aunt Clara that makes him look like a pink nightmare.
October 20, 2013 by Janie
When it came to rambunctious 80’s icons there were few that could compete with Punky Brewster. Armed with her dog, a motley crew of friends, and a mismatched wardrobe, Punky won over the heart of Henry and the American public alike. All you need for the same look are a few layered shirts, ripped up jeans, and mismatched shoes.April 26, 2013 by Tom
Christian Bale plays Patrick Bateman, a wealthy investment banker whose life revolves around superficial excesses like restaurants and fashion. He leads a double life as a serial killer, but it’s his obsession with Huey Lewis & the News that truly makes him an American psycho.
May 6, 2013 by Jaime
Mama Fratelli may not have been the best mother – she kept one son chained up in the basement and encouraged the others to steal. Despite her less than ideal parenting, Mama Fratelli managed to rock the beatnik look well past its prime and she had a “Son” tattoo. So we know she loved at least one of her three boys.August 28, 2015 by Tom
In Big Trouble in Little China, Jack Burton (Kurt Russell) is a truck driver who must help rescue his friend’s fiancee, who’s been kidnapped by a Chinese street gang called the Lords of Death. Entering the mysterious underworld of Chinatown, he soon faces off against a powerful sorcerer named David Lo Pan.