Flying with an umbrella, solving aches with spoonfuls of sugar, and dancing with penguins. It could only be the one and only Mary Poppins. Our favorite nanny isn't just cool, she's got amazing style and finesse too.
- Funtasma Victorian Boots in Black $30
- The Executive Umbrella in Black $15
- Baby'O Box Pleated Ankle Length Skirt in Black $60
- White V-Neck Ruffle Button Down Top $15
- Fitted Peplum Blazer in Black $25
- Mary Poppins Carpet Bag $130
- Dark Red Silk Bowtie $10
- Kangol Wool Mowbray Hat in Black $54
- White Gerbera Daisy Flower Heads $4
- White Cotton Parade Gloves $7
About the Author
October 13, 2013 by Kristina
When she’s not sticking her nose in a book, you’ll find sweet Belle day dreaming about far away places. Before becoming a full-fledged princess, Belle stayed locked away in a castle chipping away at the Beast’s cold heart. If you’re lucky, you may find her dancing and singing with the cutlery and tableware.
August 3, 2016 by Tom
In Zootopia, Judy Hopps (voiced by Ginnifer Goodwin) is a rabbit from the small town of Bunnyburrow who moves to the big city to join the police department. Despite being police valedictorian, she is relegated to parking duty by Chief Bogo due to her diminuitive stature.
April 7, 2014 by Kristina
In Frozen, the regal and kind Elsa appears poised but struggles with a deep secret — her ability to create ice and snow. When she accidentally harms her little sister Anna, she begins to isolate herself. As her powers grow and her emotions run high, she unintentionally sets off an eternal winter.
There are no comments yet, add one below.