Miami Vice is a 1980's TV show that starred Don Johnson and Philip Michael Thomas as two vice detectives working undercover in Miami. Their look was characterized by pastel or brightly colored T-shirts under suit jackets. Don't forget to show a few chest hairs to complete the look.
- New Era 4-Button Single Breasted White Dress Suit $55
- Double Gun Detective Style Shoulder Holster Costume $16
- Gildan Short Sleeve T-Shirt in Azalea $8
- Blues Brothers Wayfarer Dark Black Sunglasses $3
- Keds Champion Slip-On Canvas Sneakers in White $38
- Silver Baretta 9mm Semi-Automatic Toy Pistol Gun $7
- Dickies Slim Fit Long Sleeve Work Shirt in Black $20
- Kandy Toys Double Barrel Shot Gun $5
May 13, 2015 by Tom
In Scarface, Tony Montana (Al Pacino) is a Cuban refugee who arrives in Miami with nothing in his pockets. Through determination and a strong dose of violence, he rises to become a powerful drug kingpin. Don’t forget to accessorize with Tony’s “little friend”.November 21, 2013 by Jaime
Dick Tracy’s wardrobe is pretty simple in comparison to other hard-hitting superheroes. Although he does manage to stand out among other detectives with his bright yellow trench coat and matching hat. Without these token pieces you may end up looking like you just got home from work.
October 12, 2016 by Luca
In Dirty Harry, Harold Francis Callahan (Clint Eastwood) is a police detective working the case for a psychopathic serial killer calling himself Scorpio. Dirty Harry doesn’t hesitate to cross professional and ethical boundaries, dispensing his own brand of justice with his trademark .44 Magnum.
August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.
There are no comments yet, add one below.