Michonne roams the wasteland wielding a katana and two jawless zombies. But in a world where the slightest noise will attract hordes of walking dead, her greatest strength may be the lack of lines given to her in the script.
- Brown Leather Zip-Up Motorcycle Vest with Side Laces $90
- 30" Ninja Sword Accessory $6
- Bella Longer Length Tank Top in Purple $7
- Mini Metal Stud Detail Belt in Brown $9
- Brown Leather Motorcycle Padded Fingerless Gloves $13
- Aztec Pattern Red Jersey Scarf $10
- Dickies Multi Pocket Cargo Pants in Dark Navy $22
- Down 'N Out Humor Wig $9
March 30, 2014 by Jaime
Farmer owner and veterinarian Hershel Greene held firmly to his belief that the walkers could be cured. A full grown beard and one foot amputation later, Hershel is questioning everything he believes but at least he’s still staying true to his fashion choice of suspenders.
March 29, 2013 by Evie Hopkins
When most people hear ‘The Duke’ they might think of a posh gentleman who drinks tea and plays polo. Well, this ain’t England. Duke is a smart-mouthed, wise cracking ladies’ man sent by the CIA to save the planet. And he does it all with a cigar in his mouth. No big deal.
April 3, 2014 by Jaime
Maggie Greene has come a long way since the start of the zombie apocalypse. Once a rebellious young farm girl, she has quickly turned into a machete wielding bad ass, taking down walkers left and right. Donning combat boots and a utility belt with the required weapons, Maggie is not to be messed with.