In American Ultra, Mike Howell (Jesse Eisenberg) is a sleeper agent who's awakened after he's targeted by the government. Though he seems like a slacker pothead, he's actually a lethal killer who only needs a spoon and a hot cup of ramen to get the job done.
- Parrot Hawaiian Shirt in Red $31
- Stinger Airsoft Pistol $17
- White T-Shirt $5
- Neoguri Spicy Seafood Noodle Cup $12
- Stainless Steel Dinner Spoon $13
- Red & Black Buffalo Checked Shirt $35
- Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Top Sneakers in Orange $55
- Custom Name Tag in Blue and White $6
- Levi's 559 Relaxed Straight Fit Jeans in Sub-Zero Blue $40
September 16, 2013 by Amy
Norville “Shaggy” Rogers is not so much Scooby Doo’s master as his brother in arms. They’re both lazy, cowardly, and have insatiable appetites filled only by Scooby Snacks. His scraggly beard and cracking voice suggest that he is still dealing with puberty after 50 years. Zoinks!
April 16, 2013 by Tom
Jeffrey Lebowski (Jeff Bridges), or as he would prefer to be called, the Dude, is an avid bowler and otherwise total slacker. He gets caught up in a kidnapping scheme after getting confused with millionaire Jeffrey Lebowski. That sweater really ties the outfit together, Dude.
April 20, 2013 by Tom
James Franco plays pot dealer Saul Silver. A roach containing his strain of marijuana, Pineapple Express, gets left at a murder scene, and hijinks ensue. The rest of his outfit might be classic stoner wear, but check out the chrome on his wrist.