In American Ultra, Mike Howell (Jesse Eisenberg) is a sleeper agent who's awakened after he's targeted by the government. Though he seems like a slacker pothead, he's actually a lethal killer who only needs a spoon and a hot cup of ramen to get the job done.
- Parrot Hawaiian Shirt in Red $31
- Stinger Airsoft Pistol $17
- White T-Shirt $5
- Neoguri Spicy Seafood Noodle Cup $12
- Stainless Steel Dinner Spoon $13
- Red & Black Buffalo Checked Shirt $35
- Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Top Sneakers in Orange $55
- Custom Name Tag in Blue and White $6
- Levi's 559 Relaxed Straight Fit Jeans in Sub-Zero Blue $40
September 16, 2013 by Amy
Norville “Shaggy” Rogers is not so much Scooby Doo’s master as his brother in arms. They’re both lazy, cowardly, and have insatiable appetites filled only by Scooby Snacks. His scraggly beard and cracking voice suggest that he is still dealing with puberty after 50 years. Zoinks!