Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel) was enslaved as a young girl and trained as a translator who's skilled at speaking 19 different languages. She is freed by Daenerys Targaryen and later serves as her trusted handmaiden.
- Cotton Blend Sateen Fabric in Light Blue $7
- Utopia Bedding Flat Sheet in White $13
- Black Leather D Ring Choker Collar $15
- Ollio Gladiator Strap Zori Sandals in Brown $22
- California Costumes Short Curly Wig in Black/Brown $12
- In Gear Tent Maxi Dress in White $26
- Halter-Top Pleated Chiffon Floor-Length Dress in Light Blue $38
- Wide Brown Leather Cinch Waist Belt with Golden Buckle $16
October 5, 2015 by TomOctober 4, 2015 by Tom
In Game of Thrones, Unella (Hannah Waddingham) is a Septa and devotee to the High Sparrow. After Cersei Lannister confesses her crimes, Unella strips her naked and forces her to walk through the jeering crowds to return to the Red Keep. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough, she follows closely behind while ringing a bell and chanting “shame, shame, shame”, earning the nickname the “Shame Nun”.
August 27, 2013 by Tom
In Game of Thrones, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) is the bastard son of Eddard Stark. Given no other choice, he takes an oath to the Night’s Watch, a brotherhood of outcasts sworn to guard the Wall for the rest of their lives. There he meets plenty of wild creatures, not least of all Ygritte.July 1, 2016 by Tom
In Game of Thrones, the Faith Militant is the military order of the Faith of the Seven, made up of a zealous movement of followers called the Sparrows. Led by the High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce) and Septa Unella, and including the reformed Ser Lancel Lannister (Eugene Simon), they take brutal measures to enforce their extremist views.
There are no comments yet, add one below.