Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) is a childish and self-centered buffoon who turns everyday tasks into catastrophic disasters. He lives alone with his best friend Teddy, doing his best to fit into society. He does such a poor job, rumor has it that he's an extra terrestrial.
- Mr. Bean Cardboard Mask $8
- Vintage Wool Harris Tweed Jacket in Brown $80
- Dritz Leather Elbow Patches in Beige $11
- Red Necktie with Blue Dot Print $15
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $13
- Dickies Original 874 Work Pants in Dark Brown $19
- Antonio Ricci Cotton Dress Socks in Charcoal Gray $6
- Delli Aldo Wingtip Oxford Dress Shoes $30
- Mr. Bean Official Teddy Bear Plush $4
About the Author
November 11, 2013 by Amy
Charlie Chaplin was an English comic actor and filmmaker who is best known for his silent films. His most famous role, The Tramp, wears the outfit that we associate Chaplin with the most, which includes a tight jacket, oversized pants and shoes and a walking cane.
January 31, 2013 by Tom
Ernest P. Worrell, better known as Ernest Goes To…, is a bumbling but good-natured handyman. He was so popular in the 80’s that he was able to cross over from local TV commercials to a franchise spanning 10 films. It’s not too hard to replicate his outfit, but that face is another story. Knowhutimean?
There are no comments yet, add one below.