Meet Laurence Tureaud, better known as Mr. T. He started as a bouncer and went on to become one of the most recognizable action stars in the world. After playing B.A. Baracus in The A-Team and Clubber Lang in Rocky III, you know that bling around his neck ain't fool's gold.
- Mr. T Wig $8
- Levi's Ace Cargo Twill Pants in Camoflouge $45
- Iced Out Cross Pendant with 36-Inch Link Chain Necklace $4
- Gildan Cotton Sleeveless T-Shirt in Black $15
- Green, Black, and Brown Feather Earrings $11
- 2.25" Gold Dollar Sign Pendant with 16" Necklace $3
- Bic Comfort 3 Advance Disposable Razors $5
- Smiffy's Gold Metal Medallion on Chain $10
- 18K Gold Plated Grid Ring $8
- RHX 8" Gold Plated Chunky Twist Curb Link Chain Bracelet $8
- Big Gold Chain Necklace $7
- Gold Dollar Ring $6
- Three Row Pyramid Box Ring in Glossy and Matte Gold $6
- Iced Out Gold Rectangle and Trapezoid Ring $7
- 5" Gold Costume Cuffs Set $19
- Iced Out Feather Pendant with 22-Inch Necklace $6
- Disco Medallion $5
- 5/8" Crystal Initial T Ring with Gold Finish $5
- Hip Hop 80s Big Links Neck Chain $12
- Gold Filled Star of David Pendant $4
- Gold Brass Cuff Bracelet $4
- Gold Lion Head Pendant with 20-Inch Miami Cuban Chain Necklace $7
- Large Gold Circle Boss Pendant with 22-Inch Link Chain Necklace $9
- Gold Multi Strand Chain Necklace $32
May 29, 2013 by Jaime
Known as “The Grand Wizard of Wrestling” Ernie Roth was a sight to behold. The manager of several wrestling heels, he often wore clashing patterns and sequined jackets. However, his flamboyant look doesn’t stop there. If you want to be a true version of The Grand Wizard you need a brightly colored turban. You can add a few feathers and jewels to take it one step further. Ernie would approve.May 29, 2013 by Jaime
From feather boas to apparel bearing his own name, Hulk Hogan’s ring attire has varied throughout his career but he has stayed true to the colors red and yellow. No matter which variation of his outfit you choose, unless you’re built like the Hulkster you want to make sure to include a pair of black wraparound sunglasses. Otherwise you could end up looking like a walking McDonald’s advertisement.
January 30, 2017 by Tom
“Rowdy” Roddy Piper (real name Roderick George “Roddy” Toombs) is a Canadian pro wrestler known for his work in the WWE and WCW. He’s known for his signature kilt and bagpipe entrance. In Wrestlemania XIX, he attacked Hulk Hogan with a steel pipe, cementing his heel status.
October 28, 2013 by Tom
In the Rocky series, Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers) is the The Master of Disaster, The King of Sting, The Prince of Punch, and the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World. He throws Rocky Balboa a bone by giving him a shot at the title. Little does he know that they’d become nemeses, and later best buds.
There are no comments yet, add one below.