Meet Laurence Tureaud, better known as Mr. T. He started as a bouncer and went on to become one of the most recognizable action stars in the world. After playing B.A. Baracus in The A-Team and Clubber Lang in Rocky III, you know that bling around his neck ain't fool's gold.
- Mr. T Wig $8
- Levi's Ace Cargo Twill Pants in Camoflouge $45
- Iced Out Cross Pendant with 36-Inch Link Chain Necklace $4
- Gildan Cotton Sleeveless T-Shirt in Black $15
- Green, Black, and Brown Feather Earrings $11
- 2.25" Gold Dollar Sign Pendant with 16" Necklace $3
- Bic Comfort 3 Advance Disposable Razors $5
- Smiffy's Gold Metal Medallion on Chain $10
- 18K Gold Plated Grid Ring $8
- RHX 8" Gold Plated Chunky Twist Curb Link Chain Bracelet $8
- Big Gold Chain Necklace $7
- Gold Dollar Ring $6
- Three Row Pyramid Box Ring in Glossy and Matte Gold $6
- Iced Out Gold Rectangle and Trapezoid Ring $7
- 5" Gold Costume Cuffs Set $19
- Iced Out Feather Pendant with 22-Inch Necklace $6
- Disco Medallion $5
- 5/8" Crystal Initial T Ring with Gold Finish $5
- Hip Hop 80s Big Links Neck Chain $12
- Gold Filled Star of David Pendant $4
- Gold Brass Cuff Bracelet $4
- Gold Lion Head Pendant with 20-Inch Miami Cuban Chain Necklace $7
- Large Gold Circle Boss Pendant with 22-Inch Link Chain Necklace $9
- Gold Multi Strand Chain Necklace $32
October 28, 2013 by Tom
In the Rocky series, Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers) is the The Master of Disaster, The King of Sting, The Prince of Punch, and the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World. He throws Rocky Balboa a bone by giving him a shot at the title. Little does he know that they’d become nemeses, and later best buds.
October 29, 2015 by Tom
Colonel John “Hannibal” Smith (George Peppard) leads the A-Team, a group of former special forces soldiers who were convicted of a crime they did not commit, escaped, and who now work covertly as soldiers of fortune. Like his namesake, he is a master tactician, and he loves nothing more than when a plan comes together.June 30, 2013 by Jaime
Most people remember Andre the Giant for his role in The Princess Bride. For wrestling fans he is a major part of WWF history. A magnificent presence on his own, Andre didn’t need a flashy costume to stand out in the ring. While you may not be able to pull off the height, you can replicate his look with a black singlet, though you should cut one strap off if you want to be authentic.
January 30, 2017 by Tom
“Rowdy” Roddy Piper (real name Roderick George “Roddy” Toombs) is a Canadian pro wrestler known for his work in the WWE and WCW. He’s known for his signature kilt and bagpipe entrance. In Wrestlemania XIX, he attacked Hulk Hogan with a steel pipe, cementing his heel status.
There are no comments yet, add one below.