Meet Laurence Tureaud, better known as Mr. T. He started as a bouncer and went on to become one of the most recognizable action stars in the world. After playing B.A. Baracus in The A-Team and Clubber Lang in Rocky III, you know that bling around his neck ain't fool's gold.
- Mr. T Wig $8
- Levi's Ace Cargo Twill Pants in Camoflouge $45
- Iced Out Cross Pendant with 36-Inch Link Chain Necklace $4
- Gildan Cotton Sleeveless T-Shirt in Black $15
- Green, Black, and Brown Feather Earrings $11
- 2.25" Gold Dollar Sign Pendant with 16" Necklace $3
- Bic Comfort 3 Advance Disposable Razors $5
- Smiffy's Gold Metal Medallion on Chain $10
- 18K Gold Plated Grid Ring $8
- RHX 8" Gold Plated Chunky Twist Curb Link Chain Bracelet $8
- Big Gold Chain Necklace $7
- Gold Dollar Ring $6
- Three Row Pyramid Box Ring in Glossy and Matte Gold $6
- Iced Out Gold Rectangle and Trapezoid Ring $7
- 5" Gold Costume Cuffs Set $19
- Iced Out Feather Pendant with 22-Inch Necklace $6
- Disco Medallion $5
- 5/8" Crystal Initial T Ring with Gold Finish $5
- Hip Hop 80s Big Links Neck Chain $12
- Gold Filled Star of David Pendant $4
- Gold Brass Cuff Bracelet $4
- Gold Lion Head Pendant with 20-Inch Miami Cuban Chain Necklace $7
- Large Gold Circle Boss Pendant with 22-Inch Link Chain Necklace $9
- Gold Multi Strand Chain Necklace $32
April 6, 2013 by Jaime
A character like Hillbilly Jim is perfect for a sport whose fans are believed to be predominantly “rednecks.” A popular wrestler of the ’80s, the loveable Hillbilly Jim fits the stereotype well in his bib overalls and horseshoe necklace. Of course, we all know this misconception isn’t true. Lots of intelligent, well-rounded individuals love professional wrestling. We should be more concerned about the people wearing bib overalls who don’t like professional wrestling.
September 13, 2016 by Josh
Gabe “The Glue Man” Degrossi is a professional wrestler who stars in Jerma Rumble. He was once a basketball player for the Boston Celtics, but was involved in a glue factory accident that transformed him into his new identity. He was voted the worst shit character in the Jerma univers.September 14, 2013 by Jaime
The high flying, Rey Mysterio may be small in stature but he’s a big presence in the world of wrestling. Bringing the fun of lucha libre back to the ring, the masked wrestler has become a figure who kids and adults want to replicate. Of course wearing a luchador mask doesn’t mean you’ll be able to imitate the moves. That requires practice.
June 30, 2013 by Jaime
The Undertaker’s Western mortician and zombie-like style has made those with a darker side feel a little less geeky when it comes to watching wrestling. It has also given people an excuse to wear a leather duster. But if you really want to get the full look of The Undertaker you’ll need to layer on the black eyeliner. Otherwise your menacing look won’t look as menacing.
There are no comments yet, add one below.