Mr. Toffee from Candy Crush Saga
Mr. Toffee helps Tiffi complete her tasks by explaining how to clear one addictive level after another in Candy Crush Saga.
- Ferrecci Solid Red Blazer $99.99
- Vesuvio Napoli Vertical Stripe Vest and Neck Tie in Red $22.95
- Calvin Klein Skinny Silk Neck Tie in Blue $27.95
- 45cm Long Curly Hair Extension in Red $15.99
- Red Joe Plush Costume Mustache $9.99
- Steampunk Silver Costume Monocle $8.69
- TheLees Business Slim Straight Fit Dress Pants in Blue $49.99
- Ferro Aldo Wingtip Spectator Shoes in Black and White $34.99
- Fancy Mini Top Hat Costume in Red $4.99
- Lee Long Sleeve Uniform Shirt in White $16.99
September 3, 2013 by Jaime
Willy Wonka’s personality was dark compared to his style. The dry-humored genius’ wardrobe is as colorful as his chocolate factory and you don’t need a golden ticket to get it. An over-sized purple blazer and brown top hat make it easy for people to guess who your style icon is. We suggest you leave the candy at home, unless you want people to think you’re creepy.
September 3, 2013 by Amy
Oompa-Loompas are originally from Loompaland where they are preyed upon by Whangdoodles, Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers. Willy Wonka offers the Oompa-Loompas jobs at his chocolate factory in exchange for cocoa beans. They are especially good at improvising songs that emphasize the bad habits of each child as they succumb to their vices.
July 22, 2013 by Tom