Emma Roberts plays Nancy Drew, a teenage girl with a knack for sleuthing. She tries to fit in at high school, but realizes that she's most at home wearing preppy clothes and investigating unsolved murder mysteries.
- Record Time Dress in Petal Pink $45
- Volcom Juniors Loves Sweater in Neon Pink $55
- Simple Stretch Cotton Headband in Pink $3
- HUE 2-Pack Flat Knit Knee Socks in White $14
- Naturalizer June Slip-On Loafers in Camelot $38
- Carson 5" Big Eye Magnifier $9
- Rite In The Rain Tan Notepad Kit $26
- UltraFire Cree T6 LED Flashlight $4
About the Author
April 27, 2013 by Amanda
The American response to Sherlock, Elementary’s Sherlock Holmes is more into T-shirts and tattoos than Savile Row suits. But despite his troubled history with drug abuse and a move to New York, this Holmes still retains all of the wit and brilliance of his counterpart from across the pond.
June 13, 2013 by Tom
Tintin is a young reporter who’s drawn to dangerous adventures but always manages to make it through with a combination of bravery, quick thinking, and good luck. He doesn’t have much of a family, but his faithful dog Snowy and the friends he meets along the way are more than enough for him.May 18, 2013 by Jaime
In a cast of awkward characters, Deb takes the cake. Dressed most often in pastel, this monotone sweetheart’s fashion sense is stuck in the ’80s with sideways ponytails and bangle bracelets. Perhaps after college she’ll earn a career that’s not selling handicrafts door-to-door, and update her wardrobe.
There are no comments yet, add one below.