Emma Roberts plays Nancy Drew, a teenage girl with a knack for sleuthing. She tries to fit in at high school, but realizes that she's most at home wearing preppy clothes and investigating unsolved murder mysteries.
- Record Time Dress in Petal Pink $45
- Volcom Juniors Loves Sweater in Neon Pink $55
- Simple Stretch Cotton Headband in Pink $3
- HUE 2-Pack Flat Knit Knee Socks in White $14
- Naturalizer June Slip-On Loafers in Camelot $38
- Carson 5" Big Eye Magnifier $9
- Rite In The Rain Tan Notepad Kit $26
- UltraFire Cree T6 LED Flashlight $4
About the Author
June 13, 2013 by Tom
Tintin is a young reporter who’s drawn to dangerous adventures but always manages to make it through with a combination of bravery, quick thinking, and good luck. He doesn’t have much of a family, but his faithful dog Snowy and the friends he meets along the way are more than enough for him.
October 4, 2015 by Amy
September 17, 2015 by Amy
Courtney (Kristen Wiig) is a counselor at Camp Tigerclaw who has the hots for Blake, and drops some serious innuendos with her uncomfortable application of lip balm. Despite the pearls and pink outfits, she can get down and dirty during a brawl – all she needs is an oyster fork.
There are no comments yet, add one below.