Emma Roberts plays Nancy Drew, a teenage girl with a knack for sleuthing. She tries to fit in at high school, but realizes that she's most at home wearing preppy clothes and investigating unsolved murder mysteries.
- Record Time Dress in Petal Pink $45
- Volcom Juniors Loves Sweater in Neon Pink $55
- Simple Stretch Cotton Headband in Pink $3
- HUE 2-Pack Flat Knit Knee Socks in White $14
- Naturalizer June Slip-On Loafers in Camelot $38
- Carson 5" Big Eye Magnifier $9
- Rite In The Rain Tan Notepad Kit $26
- UltraFire Cree T6 LED Flashlight $4
About the Author
September 6, 2015 by Amy
At Camp Firewood, Ben (Bradley Cooper) is theater co-counselors with Susie, who also happens to be his girlfriend. Ben’s a man with many talents. He’s a triple threat who’s able to act, sing, and dance, plus he can keep a party going with his skills as DJ Ski Mask. During the course of the summer, he learns from McKinley that he’s not just talented but he’s creative too.
September 17, 2015 by Amy
Courtney (Kristen Wiig) is a counselor at Camp Tigerclaw who has the hots for Blake, and drops some serious innuendos with her uncomfortable application of lip balm. Despite the pearls and pink outfits, she can get down and dirty during a brawl – all she needs is an oyster fork.
There are no comments yet, add one below.