In the Uncharted series, Nathan "Nate" Drake is treasure hunter with an everyman personality and a wardrobe to match. Game publisher Naughty Dog based him on a combination of Johnny Knoxville and Harrison Ford, and they got the scoundrel down pat.
- Shemagh Neck Scarf in Black and Grey $12
- Carhartt Lightweight Thermal Knit Henley in Beige Heather $30
- Unionbay Twill Survivor Cargo Pants in Rye $28
- Rothco GI Style Desert Combat Boots $46
- Nathan Drake's Ring with Necklace Strap $17
- Brown Leather Horizontal Shoulder Holster with Double Magazine Case $85
- Invicta 8932 Pro Diver Watch $49
- Wide Brown Leather Cuff Wrist Watch Band $22
- Nathan Drake Belt Buckle $9
- Distressed Brown Leather Strap Belt for Buckles $19
- Military GI Style C-Cell Anglehead Flashlight in Olive Drab $6
About the Author
March 9, 2013 by Evie Hopkins
Lara Croft is just your average run-of-the-mill English archaeologist. Dodging boulders, navigating through ancient ruins, and fighting giant stone statues is just your typical day for this video game icon. She’s been somersaulting through hazardous tombs for over a decade and she’s only getting better.June 22, 2013 by Tom
In the Playstation 3 game The Last of Us, a 20-year pandemic has decimated civilization, leaving infected humans and survivors to kill each other for food and weapons. 14-year-old Ellie is prepared to escape the quarantine zone and cross the post-apocalyptic landscape – after all, she’s brought an empty backpack!
October 3, 2013 by Tom
Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) is a college professor of archaeology who would rather go on an adventure than lecture. He’s known for making good use of his bullwhip, although he’s not afraid to use his gun when the situation calls for it. In fact, the only thing he seems to be afraid of are snakes.September 13, 2013 by Evie Hopkins
Faith is the main character in the game Mirror’s Edge. The game is set in a futuristic dystopian society, in which a network of ‘Runners’, including Faith, are used as couriers to transmit messages while evading government surveillance. When she was young, her parents were killed while protesting government plans, forcing Faith to grow up on the street. She eventually meets Mercury, a Runner who recognizes Faith’s potential and becomes her mentor. He teaches Faith how to survive in the city, a world where obedience is brutally enforced and any deviance is relegated to the edge of society.