In the Uncharted series, Nathan "Nate" Drake is treasure hunter with an everyman personality and a wardrobe to match. Game publisher Naughty Dog based him on a combination of Johnny Knoxville and Harrison Ford, and they got the scoundrel down pat.
- Shemagh Neck Scarf in Black and Grey $12
- Carhartt Lightweight Thermal Knit Henley in Beige Heather $30
- Unionbay Twill Survivor Cargo Pants in Rye $28
- Rothco GI Style Desert Combat Boots $46
- Nathan Drake's Ring with Necklace Strap $17
- Brown Leather Horizontal Shoulder Holster with Double Magazine Case $85
- Invicta 8932 Pro Diver Watch $49
- Wide Brown Leather Cuff Wrist Watch Band $22
- Nathan Drake Belt Buckle $9
- Distressed Brown Leather Strap Belt for Buckles $19
- Military GI Style C-Cell Anglehead Flashlight in Olive Drab $6
About the Author
October 3, 2013 by Tom
Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) is a college professor of archaeology who would rather go on an adventure than lecture. He’s known for making good use of his bullwhip, although he’s not afraid to use his gun when the situation calls for it. In fact, the only thing he seems to be afraid of are snakes.
March 9, 2013 by Evie Hopkins
Lara Croft is just your average run-of-the-mill English archaeologist. Dodging boulders, navigating through ancient ruins, and fighting giant stone statues is just your typical day for this video game icon. She’s been somersaulting through hazardous tombs for over a decade and she’s only getting better.August 11, 2014 by Tom
In Guardians of the Galaxy, Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) is abducted as a kid by a group of space smugglers. All grown up, he spends his time scoring jobs, hooking up with hot alien girls, and just being a rogue, until he finds a higher calling in life as Star-Lord.