In the Uncharted series, Nathan "Nate" Drake is treasure hunter with an everyman personality and a wardrobe to match. Game publisher Naughty Dog based him on a combination of Johnny Knoxville and Harrison Ford, and they got the scoundrel down pat.
- Shemagh Neck Scarf in Black and Grey $12
- Carhartt Lightweight Thermal Knit Henley in Beige Heather $30
- Unionbay Twill Survivor Cargo Pants in Rye $28
- Rothco GI Style Desert Combat Boots $46
- Nathan Drake's Ring with Necklace Strap $17
- Brown Leather Horizontal Shoulder Holster with Double Magazine Case $85
- Invicta 8932 Pro Diver Watch $49
- Wide Brown Leather Cuff Wrist Watch Band $22
- Nathan Drake Belt Buckle $9
- Distressed Brown Leather Strap Belt for Buckles $19
- Military GI Style C-Cell Anglehead Flashlight in Olive Drab $6
About the Author
September 13, 2013 by Evie Hopkins
Faith is the main character in the game Mirror’s Edge. The game is set in a futuristic dystopian society, in which a network of ‘Runners’, including Faith, are used as couriers to transmit messages while evading government surveillance. When she was young, her parents were killed while protesting government plans, forcing Faith to grow up on the street. She eventually meets Mercury, a Runner who recognizes Faith’s potential and becomes her mentor. He teaches Faith how to survive in the city, a world where obedience is brutally enforced and any deviance is relegated to the edge of society.December 5, 2016 by Luca
In Just Cause 3, Rico Rodriguez is an operative for an organization known as the Agency. He returns to his homeland, the fictional Mediterranean island of Medici that has fallen under the control of a military dictatorship. He sets out to resist the dictator and restore freedom to his people.
June 22, 2013 by Tom
In the Playstation 3 game The Last of Us, a 20-year pandemic has decimated civilization, leaving infected humans and survivors to kill each other for food and weapons. 14-year-old Ellie is prepared to escape the quarantine zone and cross the post-apocalyptic landscape – after all, she’s brought an empty backpack!August 11, 2014 by Tom
In Guardians of the Galaxy, Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) is abducted as a kid by a group of space smugglers. All grown up, he spends his time scoring jobs, hooking up with hot alien girls, and just being a rogue, until he finds a higher calling in life as Star-Lord.