Notre Dame Fighting Irish Leprechaun
The Leprechaun is the feisty mascot of Notre Dame's Fighting Irish sports teams. He brings good luck and is ready to battle anything that comes his way.
- One Button Slim Fit Suit Blazer in Green $28
- Necktie in Green $4
- Vesuvio Napoli Dress Vest and Necktie in Golden Yellow $20
- St Patrick's Green Bowler Hat $16
- 2-3/4-Inch Wide Craft Ribbon in Yellow $13
- Haggar Pinpoint Oxford Dress Shirt in White $25
- 3.5" Green Three Leaf Clover Sticker $6
- Leprechaun Adhesive Brown Chinstrap Beard $6
- Striped Knee Socks in Lemon Yellow and White $12
- Concitor Dress Pants in Emerald Green $35
- Yellow Patent Dress Shoes $90
January 25, 2013 by Tom
The Morton Salt Umbrella Girl was created all the way back in 1914 and is still going strong today. For a long time now, it’s been considered one of the most famous logos. Still, if your outfit draws confused looks from young ones, you have your Morton salt on hand to show them.June 18, 2013 by Amy
Snap, Crackle and Pop are the elvish mascots of Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal. What most people don’t know is that there was a briefly lived fourth mascot named Pow, who represented the nutritional value of the cereal. Snap is presumably a chef, while Pop is probably a marching band leader. We’re not quite sure what Crackle does for a living though.
March 24, 2014 by Jaime
Mr. Six had people of all ages excited about Six Flags when he danced his way into the amusement park’s advertisements. For those interested in copying Mr. Six’s suave style, it takes more than just putting on a tuxedo. You need to practice those wild dance moves. Otherwise people will just assume you’re dressed like a creepy old man.
October 2, 2013 by Amy
Brent McHale is the town celebrity of Swallow Falls in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. He was the spokesperson for the town’s sardine cannery as a baby and still does guest appearances as Baby Brent – even though it seems wrong for a grown man to be parading around in diapers. He helps Flint and Sam save the town after he becomes Chicken Brent – let’s just say you have to watch the movie to know what that means.
There are no comments yet, add one below.