Heath Ledger once described his depiction of the Joker as a "psychopathic, mass murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy." Clearly, this Joker isn't afraid to do what needs to be done, even if it means cross dressing in a nurse's dress.
- Dickies Medical Scrubs Professional White Dress $24
- Crocs Crocswatt Clogs in White $40
- Light Pink Satin Nylon Trim Cord $9
- Tinsley Transfers Smiley Tattoos $17
- Jerome Russell Temporary Color Hair Spray in Jaguar Green $8
- I Believe in Harvey Dent Button $4
- Square Up 2 1/2-Inch Wide Elastic Cinch Belt with 3-Ring Clasp in Beige $8
- Hanes Casual Crew Socks in Black $9
- Double Eagle Spring M22 Silenced Airsoft Pistol $13
- Snazaroo Face Paint Sticks $5
July 16, 2013 by Kristina
Poor Dr. Harleen Quinzel, sometimes even psychiatrists break. After falling for The Joker and changing her name to Harley Quinn, the peppy sidekick became a loyal follower to the psychotic villain. When she’s not swooning over the Joker, you can find Harley hanging with best gal pal Poison Ivy or coming up with some clever disguise.
October 9, 2013 by Amy
Marcel Marceau is one of the best known mimes in the world, who became famous through his persona Bip the Clown. Though he kept things simple with his black and white attire and color coordinated makeup, he liked to accessorize with a top hat embellished with a red flower.
October 13, 2013 by Amy
Anyone who’s afraid of clowns is probably afraid of them because of Stephen King’s It. It is able to shape-shift and exploits the fears of its victims. It primarily takes the form of Pennywise the Dancing Clown in order to attract its preferred prey, young children.September 14, 2016 by Aidan Rawlinson
Bill Wilson (Aidan Gillen) is the fan favourite character from the opening scene of The Dark Knight Rises. He is in charge of a mission to bring Dr. Pavel back to CIA Headquarters, but ends up with more than he bargained for when the masked mercenary Bane makes his way onto Bill’s plane in an attempt to retrieve Dr. Pavel for his own nefarious means.