Heath Ledger once described his depiction of the Joker as a "psychopathic, mass murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy." Clearly, this Joker isn't afraid to do what needs to be done, even if it means cross dressing in a nurse's dress.
- Dickies Medical Scrubs Professional White Dress $24
- Crocs Crocswatt Clogs in White $40
- Light Pink Satin Nylon Trim Cord $9
- Tinsley Transfers Smiley Tattoos $17
- Jerome Russell Temporary Color Hair Spray in Jaguar Green $8
- I Believe in Harvey Dent Button $4
- Square Up 2 1/2-Inch Wide Elastic Cinch Belt with 3-Ring Clasp in Beige $8
- Hanes Casual Crew Socks in Black $9
- Double Eagle Spring M22 Silenced Airsoft Pistol $13
- Snazaroo Face Paint Sticks $5
October 21, 2013 by Tom
Batman (Christian Bale, Michael Keaton, or Adam West, depending on your age) is the secret identity assumed by billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne, driven by the murder of his parents. For this costume, we recommend you upgrade the mask, gloves, boots, and cape — basically everything except the chest and belt.
October 25, 2016 by Wendy
In Animaniacs, Hello Nurse is a buxom studio nurse who Yakko and Wakko constantly fawn over. Naturally they do their best to get injured so they can get her attention, exclaiming “hellooooooo, nurse” whenever she enters the room. It’s later revealed that not only is she beautiful but that she has a genius IQ of 192.