Oompa-Loompas are originally from Loompaland where they are preyed upon by Whangdoodles, Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers. Willy Wonka offers the Oompa-Loompas jobs at his chocolate factory in exchange for cocoa beans. They are especially good at improvising songs that emphasize the bad habits of each child as they succumb to their vices.
- White Dress Parade Gloves $5
- TOMS Classic Casual Shoes in Chocolate $44
- Loompaland Chocolate Factory Worker Green Costume Wig $19
- Luxury Divas White Adjustable Suspenders $4
- White and Brown Striped Infinity Scarf $12
- Vickerman Candy Cane Ornaments $16
- American Apparel Fine Jersey Long Sleeve Turtleneck in Brown $30
- Cotton Harem Pants with Adjustable Bandeau Top in White $28
- Snazaroo Face Paint in Orange $5
- AJs Striped Knee Socks in Brown and White $10
- Patriotic Uncle Sam Eyebrows, Goatee, and Sideburns Set $6
April 23, 2013 by Tom
In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, one of Willy Wonka’s Golden Ticket winners is Violet Beauregarde (AnnaSophia Robb), a boastful and highly competitive girl from Atlanta. She dresses in a blue tracksuit, blue sneakers, and before long, blue skin due to her gum chewing addiction.
October 19, 2016 by Agatha
Matilda Wormwood (Mara Wilson) is a precocious child, though her parents ignore and mistreat her. When Matilda discovers that in addition to her genius-level intelligence she has telekinetic powers, she decides to use them to teach her parents and the tyrannical headmistress of her school a lesson they won’t soon forget.September 3, 2013 by Jaime
Willy Wonka’s personality was dark compared to his style. The dry-humored genius’ wardrobe is as colorful as his chocolate factory and you don’t need a golden ticket to get it. An over-sized purple blazer and brown top hat make it easy for people to guess who your style icon is. We suggest you leave the candy at home, unless you want people to think you’re creepy.
There are no comments yet, add one below.