Pat Jr. from Silver Linings Playbook
In Silver Linings Playbook, Bradley Cooper plays Patrick "Pat Jr." Solitano, a man suffering from bipolar disorder. After he's released from the mental health facility, he moves in with his parents and gets back in the groove by rooting for the Eagles, entering dance competitions, and wearing trash bags.
- Champion Reverse Weave Hoodie in Silver Gray $31
- Heavyweight Fleece Sweatpants in Ash Gray $15
- Glad Quick Tie Large Black Trash Bags $30
- Gold Filled Jesus Head Pendant with Cuban Chain Necklace $12
- Reebok Philadelphia Eagles DeSean Jackson Replica White Jersey $85
- Dockers Saturday Khaki Pants in Honey Mustard $37
- Carhartt Sandstone Jacket in Frontier Brown $83
- Timberland Newmarket Camp Chukka Boots in Wheat $83
About the Author
September 6, 2015 by Amy
At Camp Firewood, Ben (Bradley Cooper) is theater co-counselors with Susie, who also happens to be his girlfriend. Ben’s a man with many talents. He’s a triple threat who’s able to act, sing, and dance, plus he can keep a party going with his skills as DJ Ski Mask. During the course of the summer, he learns from McKinley that he’s not just talented but he’s creative too.
October 24, 2015 by Tom
In What About Bob?, Bob Wiley (Bill Murray) is a good-natured psychiatric patient. When his therapist goes on vacation, Bob decides to follow. Initially, he’s only a mild annoyance to Dr. Marvin but as Bob ingratiates himself and his condition improves, Dr. Marvin gets pushed over the edge.January 30, 2014 by Kristina
In American Hustle, FBI agent Richie Dimaso (Bradley Cooper) is a schemer with a beautiful head of curls. Teaming up with a group of hustlers, Dimaso channels all his energy into taking down a couple of shady politicians, all while looking pretty darn suave.
There are no comments yet, add one below.