When it came to rambunctious 80's icons there were few that could compete with Punky Brewster. Armed with her dog, a motley crew of friends, and a mismatched wardrobe, Punky won over the heart of Henry and the American public alike. All you need for the same look are a few layered shirts, ripped up jeans, and mismatched shoes.
- Long Sleeve Crew Neck Shirt in Wine $9
- G2 Sleeveless Cropped Denim Vest in Purple $20
- Reebok Vintage High-Top Fashion Sneakers in Green $50
- Reebok Vintage High-Top Fashion Sneakers in Red $50
- Red Heart Gold Plated Lapel Pin $5
- Birch Flat Shoelaces in Yellow $4
- Birch Flat Shoelaces in Cove Blue $4
- Hanes T-Shirt in Palace Blue $6
- Orange Sun Hair Ties $5
- Rainbow Stripe Socks $6
- Canvas Web Belt in Yellow $6
- Levi's 515 Bootcut Jeans in Blue Salvation $45
- Paisley Cotton Bandana in Purple $3
About the Author
September 21, 2013 by Amy
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it’s his choice of pants that distracts viewers.June 26, 2013 by Jaime
If the idea of mixing patterns makes you cringe then you probably don’t want to take fashion tips from Chunk. His choice of clothing was as outrageous as the stories he told. Then again, maybe the truffle shuffle wouldn’t have been as funny if he wasn’t wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Who are we kidding? The truffle shuffle is always funny no matter what the person is wearing.
There are no comments yet, add one below.