In X-Men: Days of Future Past, speed is the name of the game for Quicksilver (Evan Peters). With the ability to move faster than sound, he's spent a good part of his teen years as a petty thief. That is until he's called to a greater cause – one to help the X-Men.
- Reebok Traww Prime Court Mid-Top Silver Sneakers $35
- Levi's 511 Slim Fit Jeans in Black $40
- Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon Black T-Shirt $16
- Bobster Crossfire Goggles with Black Frame and Smoked Lens $13
- Silver Grey Chin Length Wig $20
- Sony AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio $15
- Unisex Windbreaker Jacket in Silver $49
- Flat Shoelaces in Teal $5
About the Author
March 8, 2017 by Real Human BeanJuly 21, 2013 by Amy
Wolverine is everyone’s favorite Canadian comic book hero, usually portrayed by Hugh Jackman when he’s hugely jacked. He’s the grumpy member of the X-Men, due to the fact that he doesn’t know much more about his past than that his real name is Logan. You’ll have to supply your own adamantium skeleton on this one.
April 27, 2015 by Tom
July 17, 2013 by Tom
Stan Lee is a producer at Marvel Comics. You just might be familiar with his work — he co-created Spider-Man, the Hulk, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Thor, and Iron Man, just to name a few. He’s also an aspiring actor, making cameos in most of the movies. Have you spotted him?October 12, 2013 by Tom
Storm (Halle Berry) is one of the mainstays of the X-Men. Originally from Kenya and named Ororo Munroe, she joins the superhero team after she discovers she has the ability to create tornadoes, thunderstorms, and hurricanes with her mind. All that humidity must wreak havoc on her hair.