In X-Men: Days of Future Past, speed is the name of the game for Quicksilver (Evan Peters). With the ability to move faster than sound, he's spent a good part of his teen years as a petty thief. That is until he's called to a greater cause – one to help the X-Men.
- Reebok Traww Prime Court Mid-Top Silver Sneakers $35
- Levi's 511 Slim Fit Jeans in Black $40
- Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon Black T-Shirt $16
- Bobster Crossfire Goggles with Black Frame and Smoked Lens $13
- Silver Grey Chin Length Wig $20
- Sony AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio $15
- Unisex Windbreaker Jacket in Silver $49
- Flat Shoelaces in Teal $5
About the Author
May 24, 2014 by Kristina
Before becoming super-villain Magneto, he was known as Erik Lehnsherr (Michael Fassbender). One of the most powerful mutants on the planet, Erik has the ability to manipulate metallic objects. With mutant extinction as a real possibility, he’ll put animosity aside to team up with Charles Xavier to help save their future in X-Men: Days of Future Past.
September 11, 2015 by TomApril 27, 2015 by Tom
May 31, 2014 by Kristina
Before she was Mystique she was Raven Darkhölme (Jennifer Lawrence). A girl with a hidden past and shape-shifting abilities, she eventually evolves into a super-villain. She has such a traumatic impact on the future of mutants, that Professor Xavier and the rest of the X-Men must go back to the past to try to change her destructive actions.
There are no comments yet, add one below.