Rae Doole from Black Snake Moan
In Black Snake Moan, Christina Ricci plays Rae Doole, a nymphomaniac held captive by a religious farmer who's set on curing her of her sinful ways. As you might expect, she spends most of her time scantily clad in little more than chains, but she eventually trades them in for an old fashioned dress.
- Civil Guns 2 T-Shirt in Grey $28
- Maidenform Underwire Bra in Magenta Me Crazy $26
- Levi's Juniors Dip Back Shorts in Stellar Blue $17
- Bay Studio Hi-Cut Panties in White $6
- Prayer Hands Fake Tattoo $4
- Casio Pathfinder Fishing Watch $30
- Madden Girl Sanguine Boots in Brown Paris $50
- Bruised Tri-Color Palette Makeup $9
- Master Lock Round Padlock $13
- 10-Feet Zinc Plated Coil Chain $16
About the Author
May 28, 2013 by Jaime
Wednesday Addams is in an inspiration to goth girls everywhere. With her pale skin and all black clothing, the most color you will see on the grim little girl is red nail polish. Although, who has time for make-up when you’re plotting ways to kill your little brother?
May 28, 2013 by Janie
It takes a heck of a person to pull off dance clothes when meeting their fake husband’s parents for the first time. But Christina Ricci as Layla in Buffalo ’66 makes it seem effortless, even with several pounds of blue eye shadow on. It’s no surprise that Billy Brown is so excited to tell everyone that, “There’s a girl who loves me, and she’s very pretty.” Agreed, Billy.August 24, 2013 by Tom
In Black Snake Moan, Lazarus Redd (Samuel L. Jackson) is a farmer and blues guitarist who’s left bitter and angry after his wife has an affair with his brother. When he comes across a wildly promiscuous Rae, he decides to do the proper thing by chaining her up and healing her of her sinful ways. Right.
There are no comments yet, add one below.