The mysterious Ramona Flowers has seven evil exes and a lot going on with her attire. Though she's not into sharing much about her life, Ramona is into layering her clothes and changing her hair color, a lot. Of course, if you're into her look but not into dyeing your hair, not to mention your bathroom sink, you can always opt for a wig.
- Hurley Slim Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie in Peacock Blue $42
- 2B Jetsetter Hot Shorts in Hot Pink Lady $21
- Blue Banana Canvas Short Jacket in Khaki $50
- Anne Klein Microfiber Footless Tights in Peony $14
- Madden Girl Zerge Boots in Black Paris $58
- Atomic Ray Goggles $19
- Star Circle Messenger Bag in Hunter Green and Navy $40
- Interstate Leather Fingerless Gloves $6
- Black Punk Studded Leather Belt $6
- Special Effects Hair Dye $15
- Ramona Flowers Wig in Blue $18
About the Author
October 3, 2016 by Tom
April 11, 2013 by Janie
While you might have to make iconic music in order to be as authentically cool as Joey Ramone, it’s easy enough to copy his uniform in order to at least look as cool as him. All it takes is a leather jacket over some jeans and you are good to go, but fronting a band might help too
May 30, 2013 by Jaime
Half-ninja and the fourth evil ex of Ramona Flowers, Roxie embraces the line between industrial goth and lazy ninja. Dressed in all black, save for the silver belt and red lipstick, you can easily steal her look from a trip to Hot Topic and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Although, you may have to put holes in the tights yourself. Bonus points if you can do it while disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
There are no comments yet, add one below.