The mysterious Ramona Flowers has seven evil exes and a lot going on with her attire. Though she's not into sharing much about her life, Ramona is into layering her clothes and changing her hair color, a lot. Of course, if you're into her look but not into dyeing your hair, not to mention your bathroom sink, you can always opt for a wig.
- Hurley Slim Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie in Peacock Blue $42
- 2B Jetsetter Hot Shorts in Hot Pink Lady $21
- Blue Banana Canvas Short Jacket in Khaki $50
- Anne Klein Microfiber Footless Tights in Peony $14
- Madden Girl Zerge Boots in Black Paris $58
- Atomic Ray Goggles $19
- Star Circle Messenger Bag in Hunter Green and Navy $40
- Interstate Leather Fingerless Gloves $6
- Black Punk Studded Leather Belt $6
- Special Effects Hair Dye $15
- Ramona Flowers Wig in Blue $18
About the Author
April 11, 2013 by Janie
While you might have to make iconic music in order to be as authentically cool as Joey Ramone, it’s easy enough to copy his uniform in order to at least look as cool as him. All it takes is a leather jacket over some jeans and you are good to go, but fronting a band might help too
March 26, 2013 by Amy
In Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, free spirited Clementine, played by Kate Winslet, decides to have her memory erased of her former lover, Joel Barish. They unknowingly rekindle their relationship on a train ride when they decide to “meet in Montauk”.
June 10, 2013 by Jaime
Scott Pilgrim has other things to concern himself with other than his wardrobe, like playing bass and fighting Ramona’s seven evil exes. Thus, he keeps what he’s wearing as simple as his mind. His only real accessory is a wristband to match his ringer T-shirts but maybe that means he does care about fashion, just a little.
There are no comments yet, add one below.