The mysterious Ramona Flowers has seven evil exes and a lot going on with her attire. Though she's not into sharing much about her life, Ramona is into layering her clothes and changing her hair color, a lot. Of course, if you're into her look but not into dyeing your hair, not to mention your bathroom sink, you can always opt for a wig.
- Hurley Slim Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie in Peacock Blue $42
- 2B Jetsetter Hot Shorts in Hot Pink Lady $21
- Blue Banana Canvas Short Jacket in Khaki $50
- Anne Klein Microfiber Footless Tights in Peony $14
- Madden Girl Zerge Boots in Black Paris $58
- Atomic Ray Goggles $19
- Star Circle Messenger Bag in Hunter Green and Navy $40
- Interstate Leather Fingerless Gloves $6
- Black Punk Studded Leather Belt $6
- Special Effects Hair Dye $15
- Ramona Flowers Wig in Blue $18
About the Author
November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
March 26, 2013 by Amy
In Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, free spirited Clementine, played by Kate Winslet, decides to have her memory erased of her former lover, Joel Barish. They unknowingly rekindle their relationship on a train ride when they decide to “meet in Montauk”.October 10, 2016 by Tom
There are no comments yet, add one below.