Raven is a half-demon, half-human being who joins the Teen Titans. She uses her powers of teleportation, astral projection, and empathic healing to protect Jump City from various villains, which includes her father Trigon. This costume will require a bit of DIY to replicate her cape pin and jeweled sleeves in addition to modifying the necklace into a belt.
- Living Socks Stretch Gray Seamless Leggings $10
- Mini Diamond Crystal Bindi $6
- Rampage Beecher Booties in Purple $36
- Dekkori Cuff Bracelet in Purple Leather $20
- Antiqued Gold Toned Rivoli Ruby Pendant Link $5
- Bazzill Basics Ruby Baubles $4
- Dark Purple Short Wig $23
- Nunn Design Antiqued Gold Plated Circle Pendant $4
- Snazaroo Face Paint in Light Grey $8
- Capezio Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard in Black $20
- Wine Red Stone Gold Chain Bib Statement Necklace $16
- Reversible Velvet Hooded Cape in Black and Purple $40
November 7, 2014 by Wendy
In the comic Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld, Princess Amethyst is orphaned at a young age and taken to Earth to be raised in safety. Upon her return to Gemworld, she discovers that not only is she a princess, but that she has powerful magical powers.
October 12, 2014 by Amy
The Black Canary’s fighting skills must be impressive if she’s able to defeat criminals in fishnet stockings. Having a Sonic Scream probably helps. Real name Dinah Drake, she’s also known for being a part of the Justice League and for being romantically involved with the Green Arrow.
March 2, 2015 by Tom
In Horns, Ignatius Perrish (Daniel Radcliffe) wakes up after a drunken night to find horns growing from his forehead. He also discovers he has the power to compel people to reveal their deepest secrets, which comes in handy for finding the truth behind his girlfriend’s death.