Richmond Felicity Avenal
In The I.T. Crowd, Richmond (Noel Fielding) works in the IT Department with Roy and Moss but no one really knows what he does there, including him. In fact, no one even knew he worked in the office until Jen finds him behind the red door.
- Lace-Up Front Renaissance Shirt in Black $21
- Face Paint in Black and White $16
- Dickies Skinny Work Pants in Black $20
- Stainless Steel Ring with Black Oval Stone $5
- Stainless Steel Hawk Claw Ring with Wine Red Stone $11
- Black Tungsten Band Ring $16
- Stainless Steel Cross Clover Ring $8
- H2H Slim Fit Half-Jacket in Black $80
- Black Lipstick $4
- Vampire Bat Necklace $8
- Ascot in Burgundy $15
- Short Straight Black Wig with Oblique Bangs $13
September 19, 2013 by Jaime
Lydia Deetz’s style is all but strange and unusual. She keeps it simple by dressing in all black and minimal make up. The hardest part to replicate may actually be her bangs. We can’t guarantee this look will attract a bio-exorcist but you can always try saying his name three times.
July 11, 2013 by Jaime
Emily the Strange has a style that has inspired a new generation of little goth girls. She’s a mysterious character but her look is easy to achieve. It’s getting a colony of black cats to follow you around that might be the problem. Luckily you can purchase a few stuffed ones to complete your costume.
There are no comments yet, add one below.