Richmond Felicity Avenal
In The I.T. Crowd, Richmond (Noel Fielding) works in the IT Department with Roy and Moss but no one really knows what he does there, including him. In fact, no one even knew he worked in the office until Jen finds him behind the red door.
- Lace-Up Front Renaissance Shirt in Black $21
- Face Paint in Black and White $16
- Dickies Skinny Work Pants in Black $20
- Stainless Steel Ring with Black Oval Stone $5
- Stainless Steel Hawk Claw Ring with Wine Red Stone $11
- Black Tungsten Band Ring $16
- Stainless Steel Cross Clover Ring $8
- H2H Slim Fit Half-Jacket in Black $80
- Black Lipstick $4
- Vampire Bat Necklace $8
- Ascot in Burgundy $15
- Short Straight Black Wig with Oblique Bangs $13
July 14, 2013 by Jaime
If you’re not into wearing color and you like to be the “weird girl” then Allison Reynolds’ look is the one for you. The key is to wear clothes that are a little too big for you and to make sure you carry a giant purse full of nonsensical stuff. We will leave it up to you whether or not you want to go all the way and include the dandruff.
July 11, 2013 by Jaime
Emily the Strange has a style that has inspired a new generation of little goth girls. She’s a mysterious character but her look is easy to achieve. It’s getting a colony of black cats to follow you around that might be the problem. Luckily you can purchase a few stuffed ones to complete your costume.
There are no comments yet, add one below.