Riley Abel from the Last of Us
In The Last of Us, Riley Abel is a 15-year-old survivor and best friends with Ellie. She dislikes the military and sides with the radical Fireflies, but that won't come between her and Ellie.
- LE3NO Vintage Button Down Denim Shirt in Light Blue $21
- Carhartt V-Neck Ribbed Tank in White $19
- Dove Bird Iron-On Applique Patch $10
- Levi's 505 Straight Leg Jeans in Authentic Light $40
- Sterling Silver Plated Bead Bracelet $8
- Bead Chain Necklace with Custom Engraved Military Dog Tags $5
- High Sierra AT7 Outdoor Backpack in Boysenberry $56
- Rotcho Black Vertical Anglehead Tactical Flashlight $6
- West Blvd Lagos Combat Boots in Black $22
About the Author
August 6, 2013 by Tom
In The Last of Us, 12-year-old Sarah wakes up in the middle of the night just in time to see her dad Joel shoot a neighbor that breaks through their door. He tells her that they have to leave the house right away. He doesn’t even give Sarah enough time to put on her shoes.
June 22, 2013 by Tom
In the Playstation 3 game The Last of Us, a 20-year pandemic has decimated civilization, leaving infected humans and survivors to kill each other for food and weapons. 14-year-old Ellie is prepared to escape the quarantine zone and cross the post-apocalyptic landscape – after all, she’s brought an empty backpack!