Riley Abel from the Last of Us
In The Last of Us, Riley Abel is a 15-year-old survivor and best friends with Ellie. She dislikes the military and sides with the radical Fireflies, but that won't come between her and Ellie.
- LE3NO Vintage Button Down Denim Shirt in Light Blue $21
- Carhartt V-Neck Ribbed Tank in White $19
- Dove Bird Iron-On Applique Patch $10
- Levi's 505 Straight Leg Jeans in Authentic Light $40
- Sterling Silver Plated Bead Bracelet $8
- Bead Chain Necklace with Custom Engraved Military Dog Tags $5
- High Sierra AT7 Outdoor Backpack in Boysenberry $56
- Rotcho Black Vertical Anglehead Tactical Flashlight $6
- West Blvd Lagos Combat Boots in Black $22
About the Author
June 22, 2013 by Tom
In the Playstation 3 game The Last of Us, a 20-year pandemic has decimated civilization, leaving infected humans and survivors to kill each other for food and weapons. 14-year-old Ellie is prepared to escape the quarantine zone and cross the post-apocalyptic landscape – after all, she’s brought an empty backpack!
August 6, 2013 by Tom
In The Last of Us, 12-year-old Sarah wakes up in the middle of the night just in time to see her dad Joel shoot a neighbor that breaks through their door. He tells her that they have to leave the house right away. He doesn’t even give Sarah enough time to put on her shoes.