Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits "Let's Go to the Mall" and "Sandcastles in the Sand". The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and "P.S. I Love You", her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
- Blooms Ruffle Lace Miniskirt $33
- Qupid Tanya-01 Patent Pumps in Red $30
- Blue Enamel Triangle Earrings $11
- Soho Spandex Capri Leggings in Turquoise $8
- Dickies Stretch Denim Jacket in VIntage Light Indigo $41
- Large Lace Bow Headband $5
- Long Sleeve Striped Top with Front Tie in Fuchsia and Brown $7
- Doctored Locks Synthetic Hair Highlight Clip in Dark Blue $3
- Party Beads in Lime Green $3
- Studded Circle Leatherette Belt with Metal Shield Buckle $16
June 29, 2015 by Tom
Kung Fury (David Sandberg) is a Miami detective who suddenly gains a powerful form of kung fu after being struck by lightning and bitten by a cobra. Fortunately this happens just as Adolf Hitler travels through time to become history’s greatest martial artist. You can see for yourself how it all goes down on YouTube.
May 19, 2013 by Jen H.M.
Duke Silver is Ron Swanson’s smooth-talking alter ego on Parks & Recreation. He spends his evenings in Eagleton’s hottest bar playing jazz sax to the delight of elderly women. He likes to keep his act on the down low, so if you catch him at Cozy’s in his signature fedora, don’t call him “Mr. Swanson.”August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.
November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
There are no comments yet, add one below.