Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits "Let's Go to the Mall" and "Sandcastles in the Sand". The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and "P.S. I Love You", her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
- Blooms Ruffle Lace Miniskirt $33
- Qupid Tanya-01 Patent Pumps in Red $30
- Blue Enamel Triangle Earrings $11
- Soho Spandex Capri Leggings in Turquoise $8
- Dickies Stretch Denim Jacket in VIntage Light Indigo $41
- Large Lace Bow Headband $5
- Long Sleeve Striped Top with Front Tie in Fuchsia and Brown $7
- Doctored Locks Synthetic Hair Highlight Clip in Dark Blue $3
- Party Beads in Lime Green $3
- Studded Circle Leatherette Belt with Metal Shield Buckle $16
February 20, 2013 by Stacey
Beyonce keeps it fabulous while singing this anthem for single ladies. She wears a simple leotard and accessorizes with some unique bling. If you’d like to take the look to the next level, grab two friends to complete the trio and work on those dance moves!May 6, 2013 by Jaime
Mama Fratelli may not have been the best mother – she kept one son chained up in the basement and encouraged the others to steal. Despite her less than ideal parenting, Mama Fratelli managed to rock the beatnik look well past its prime and she had a “Son” tattoo. So we know she loved at least one of her three boys.
November 19, 2013 by Tom
Miley Cyrus incited yet another scandal with the music video for Wrecking Ball, her second single from Bangerz. The Terry Richardson directed music video features Miley scantily clad, or not clad at all, as she uses heavy construction equipment in an unsafe manner.
There are no comments yet, add one below.