Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits "Let's Go to the Mall" and "Sandcastles in the Sand". The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and "P.S. I Love You", her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
- Blooms Ruffle Lace Miniskirt $33
- Qupid Tanya-01 Patent Pumps in Red $30
- Blue Enamel Triangle Earrings $11
- Soho Spandex Capri Leggings in Turquoise $8
- Dickies Stretch Denim Jacket in VIntage Light Indigo $41
- Large Lace Bow Headband $5
- Long Sleeve Striped Top with Front Tie in Fuchsia and Brown $7
- Doctored Locks Synthetic Hair Highlight Clip in Dark Blue $3
- Party Beads in Lime Green $3
- Studded Circle Leatherette Belt with Metal Shield Buckle $16
November 19, 2013 by Tom
Miley Cyrus incited yet another scandal with the music video for Wrecking Ball, her second single from Bangerz. The Terry Richardson directed music video features Miley scantily clad, or not clad at all, as she uses heavy construction equipment in an unsafe manner.
January 31, 2013 by Tom
Ernest P. Worrell, better known as Ernest Goes To…, is a bumbling but good-natured handyman. He was so popular in the 80’s that he was able to cross over from local TV commercials to a franchise spanning 10 films. It’s not too hard to replicate his outfit, but that face is another story. Knowhutimean?
There are no comments yet, add one below.