Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits "Let's Go to the Mall" and "Sandcastles in the Sand". The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and "P.S. I Love You", her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
- Blooms Ruffle Lace Miniskirt $33
- Qupid Tanya-01 Patent Pumps in Red $30
- Blue Enamel Triangle Earrings $11
- Soho Spandex Capri Leggings in Turquoise $8
- Dickies Stretch Denim Jacket in VIntage Light Indigo $41
- Large Lace Bow Headband $5
- Long Sleeve Striped Top with Front Tie in Fuchsia and Brown $7
- Doctored Locks Synthetic Hair Highlight Clip in Dark Blue $3
- Party Beads in Lime Green $3
- Studded Circle Leatherette Belt with Metal Shield Buckle $16
August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Being The Childlike Empress comes with a lot of pressure. The monarch essentially has to wait for little kids to give her a new name lest she die and take the kingdom with her. While dressing like her doesn’t come with any ruling power, you will at the very least have a back up outfit for your wedding day. All you need is a white dress and a beaded headpiece. It also helps if you look young for your age.
September 21, 2013 by Amy
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it’s his choice of pants that distracts viewers.May 19, 2013 by Jen H.M.
Duke Silver is Ron Swanson’s smooth-talking alter ego on Parks & Recreation. He spends his evenings in Eagleton’s hottest bar playing jazz sax to the delight of elderly women. He likes to keep his act on the down low, so if you catch him at Cozy’s in his signature fedora, don’t call him “Mr. Swanson.”
May 18, 2013 by Jaime
In a cast of awkward characters, Deb takes the cake. Dressed most often in pastel, this monotone sweetheart’s fashion sense is stuck in the ’80s with sideways ponytails and bangle bracelets. Perhaps after college she’ll earn a career that’s not selling handicrafts door-to-door, and update her wardrobe.
There are no comments yet, add one below.