Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits "Let's Go to the Mall" and "Sandcastles in the Sand". The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and "P.S. I Love You", her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
- Blooms Ruffle Lace Miniskirt $33
- Qupid Tanya-01 Patent Pumps in Red $30
- Blue Enamel Triangle Earrings $11
- Soho Spandex Capri Leggings in Turquoise $8
- Dickies Stretch Denim Jacket in VIntage Light Indigo $41
- Large Lace Bow Headband $5
- Long Sleeve Striped Top with Front Tie in Fuchsia and Brown $7
- Doctored Locks Synthetic Hair Highlight Clip in Dark Blue $3
- Party Beads in Lime Green $3
- Studded Circle Leatherette Belt with Metal Shield Buckle $16
September 21, 2013 by Jaime
David Bowie took fashion to a new level when he unveiled his alter-ego Ziggy Stardust. Part rock star, part alien-being, it takes more than just a colorful unitard and elaborate makeup to pull off this look. You need the confidence to go along with it. Of course, it also doesn’t hurt if you can sing.
April 19, 2013 by Janie
When it came to rambunctious 80′s icons there were few that could compete with Punky Brewster. Armed with her dog, a motley crew of friends, and a mismatched wardrobe, Punky won over the heart of Henry and the American public alike. All you need for the same look are a few layered shirts and ripped up jeans.
November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
There are no comments yet, add one below.