Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits "Let's Go to the Mall" and "Sandcastles in the Sand". The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and "P.S. I Love You", her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
- Blooms Ruffle Lace Miniskirt $33
- Qupid Tanya-01 Patent Pumps in Red $30
- Blue Enamel Triangle Earrings $11
- Soho Spandex Capri Leggings in Turquoise $8
- Dickies Stretch Denim Jacket in VIntage Light Indigo $41
- Large Lace Bow Headband $5
- Long Sleeve Striped Top with Front Tie in Fuchsia and Brown $7
- Doctored Locks Synthetic Hair Highlight Clip in Dark Blue $3
- Party Beads in Lime Green $3
- Studded Circle Leatherette Belt with Metal Shield Buckle $16
June 17, 2013 by Janie
Who didn’t want to be Jem during the 1980’s? The second Jerrica Benton touched her holographic earrings Syngergy transformed her into the dazzling rock star, Jem. Between running a foster program for teens, driving a sweet Rolls Royce, and romancing Rio it’s surprising that Jem found time for belting out tunes. But she and the Holograms managed to outperform the Misfits in every episode. And she did it wearing a lot of pink.November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
January 31, 2013 by Tom
Ernest P. Worrell, better known as Ernest Goes To…, is a bumbling but good-natured handyman. He was so popular in the 80’s that he was able to cross over from local TV commercials to a franchise spanning 10 films. It’s not too hard to replicate his outfit, but that face is another story. Knowhutimean?
April 29, 2015 by Agatha
There are no comments yet, add one below.