Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits "Let's Go to the Mall" and "Sandcastles in the Sand". The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and "P.S. I Love You", her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
- Blooms Ruffle Lace Miniskirt $33
- Qupid Tanya-01 Patent Pumps in Red $30
- Blue Enamel Triangle Earrings $11
- Soho Spandex Capri Leggings in Turquoise $8
- Dickies Stretch Denim Jacket in VIntage Light Indigo $41
- Large Lace Bow Headband $5
- Long Sleeve Striped Top with Front Tie in Fuchsia and Brown $7
- Doctored Locks Synthetic Hair Highlight Clip in Dark Blue $3
- Party Beads in Lime Green $3
- Studded Circle Leatherette Belt with Metal Shield Buckle $16
September 21, 2013 by Jaime
David Bowie took fashion to a new level when he unveiled his alter-ego Ziggy Stardust. Part rock star, part alien-being, it takes more than just a colorful unitard and elaborate makeup to pull off this look. You need the confidence to go along with it. Of course, it also doesn’t hurt if you can sing.
September 21, 2013 by Amy
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it’s his choice of pants that distracts viewers.
May 8, 2013 by Tom
Dr. Emmett Lathrop “Doc” Brown, Ph.D., played by Christopher Lloyd, is best friends with Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series. Brilliant but absentminded, he invents a time machine using a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and plutonium stolen from Libyan terrorists. Great Scott!
There are no comments yet, add one below.