Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits "Let's Go to the Mall" and "Sandcastles in the Sand". The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and "P.S. I Love You", her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.
- Blooms Ruffle Lace Miniskirt $32.99
- Qupid Tanya-01 Patent Pumps in Red $29.99
- Blue Enamel Triangle Earrings $10.99
- Soho Spandex Capri Leggings in Turquoise $7.99
- Dickies Stretch Denim Jacket in VIntage Light Indigo $40.75
- Large Lace Bow Headband $4.50
- Long Sleeve Striped Top with Front Tie in Fuchsia and Brown $6.99
- Doctored Locks Synthetic Hair Highlight Clip in Dark Blue $2.99
- Party Beads in Lime Green $3.05
- Studded Circle Leatherette Belt with Metal Shield Buckle $15.99
August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.
May 18, 2013 by Jaime
In a cast of awkward characters, Deb takes the cake. Dressed most often in pastel, this monotone sweetheart’s fashion sense is stuck in the ’80s with sideways ponytails and bangle bracelets. Perhaps after college she’ll earn a career that’s not selling handicrafts door-to-door, and update her wardrobe.
October 18, 2013 by Tom
In Trailer Park Boys, Bubbles (Mike Smith) is instantly recognizable from his coke-bottle glasses, western shirts, and entourage of kittens. He might have child-like mannerisms, but he’s probably the smartest of the bunch. And let’s get one thing straight: Bubbles might live in a trailer park, but he doesn’t live in a trailer. No, he lives in a tool shed.June 17, 2013 by Janie
Who didn’t want to be Jem during the 1980′s? The second Jerrica Benton touched her holographic earrings Syngergy transformed her into the dazzling rock star, Jem. Between running a foster program for teens, driving a sweet Rolls Royce, and romancing Rio it’s surprising that Jem found time for belting out tunes. But she and the Holograms managed to outperform the Misfits in every episode. And she did it wearing a lot of pink.
There are no comments yet, add one below.