As Batman's sidekick, Robin helps defend Gotham against criminals like the Joker, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman. He later branches out on his own as Nightwing. Regardless of his superhero identity, he sticks to what he likes, which is a whole lot of spandex.
- 48" Yellow Cape $12
- Wells Lamont Gauntlet Cuff PVC Coated Green Gloves $8
- 48" Black Cape $12
- Funtasma Halloween Captain Boots in Black $48
- Black Half Mask $5
- A4 Short Sleeve Compression Shirt in Forest $15
- Plus Size Leggings in Forest Green $23
- Badger Compression Sleeveless Tee in Red $15
- Brief Swimsuit in Red $18
- Robin Logo Patch $7
- Canvas Web Belt in Yellow $5
January 25, 2016 by Angus Latham
George “Digger” Harkness is a slimy, ugly scumbag who commits crimes by throwing boomerangs…which makes him perfect for the team of misfits and lowlife’s officially known as Task Force X, more commonly known by it’s nickname, “The Suicide Squad”. He may seem like nothing more than a common bank robber who throws toys around, but he has managed to be a match for The Flash and has proven his worth among the likes of lethal assassin Deadshot, the insane Harley Quinn and the monstrous Killer Shark in the Suicide Squad.
There are no comments yet, add one below.