In The Walking Dead, Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos) accompanies Abraham Ford on zombie adventures. Her style, which blends military issue with sex kitten, won't stop walker attacks but you know she'll look good while she gets bitten.
- Enzyme Army Cap in Khaki $10.95
- Brinley Co Button-Up Sleeveless Top in Dark Green $2.99
- LE3NO Round Neck Loose Crop Top in Gray $9.79
- Sabree Missy Cargo Shorts in Olive Green $16.00
- 2-Inch Gold Plated Hoop Earrings $15.00
- Lightweight Fingerless Gloves in Black $8.99
- Western Style Belt in Brown with Oval Buckle $9.97
- Bullseye Holster Kit $39.99
- Carhartt Crossover Crew Socks in Heather Grey $12.00
- Blossom Lace-Up Mid-Calf Combat Boots in Black $29.99
About the Author
April 1, 2013 by Stacey
Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun), who was originally a pizza delivery boy, is a valuable member of the group in The Walking Dead. He is brave, loyal, and always manages to bring others hope and a smile in their dark situation. He is usually seen wearing a baseball cap and carrying a backpack full of supplies.April 3, 2014 by Jaime
Maggie Greene has come a long way since the start of the zombie apocalypse. Once a rebellious young farm girl, she has quickly turned into a machete wielding bad ass, taking down walkers left and right. Donning combat boots and a utility belt with the required weapons, Maggie is not to be messed with.