In The Walking Dead, Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos) accompanies Abraham Ford on zombie adventures. Her style, which blends military issue with sex kitten, won't stop walker attacks but you know she'll look good while she gets bitten.
- Enzyme Army Cap in Khaki $10.95
- Brinley Co Button-Up Sleeveless Top in Dark Green $2.99
- LE3NO Round Neck Loose Crop Top in Gray $9.79
- Sabree Missy Cargo Shorts in Olive Green $16.00
- 2-Inch Gold Plated Hoop Earrings $15.00
- Lightweight Fingerless Gloves in Black $8.99
- Western Style Belt in Brown with Oval Buckle $9.97
- Bullseye Holster Kit $39.99
- Carhartt Crossover Crew Socks in Heather Grey $12.00
- Blossom Lace-Up Mid-Calf Combat Boots in Black $29.99
About the Author
September 20, 2013 by Tom
In The Walking Dead video game, Clementine is an 8-year-old girl who finds herself alone in the zombie apocalypse. Under the protection of Lee Everett, she adjusts to this new reality, but holds onto her father’s baseball cap to remember her family.March 30, 2014 by Jaime
Farmer owner and veterinarian Hershel Greene held firmly to his belief that the walkers could be cured. A full grown beard and one foot amputation later, Hershel is questioning everything he believes but at least he’s still staying true to his fashion choice of suspenders.
April 3, 2014 by Jaime
Maggie Greene has come a long way since the start of the zombie apocalypse. Once a rebellious young farm girl, she has quickly turned into a machete wielding bad ass, taking down walkers left and right. Donning combat boots and a utility belt with the required weapons, Maggie is not to be messed with.
April 1, 2013 by Stacey
Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun), who was originally a pizza delivery boy, is a valuable member of the group in The Walking Dead. He is brave, loyal, and always manages to bring others hope and a smile in their dark situation. He is usually seen wearing a baseball cap and carrying a backpack full of supplies.