In The Walking Dead, Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos) accompanies Abraham Ford on zombie adventures. Her style, which blends military issue with sex kitten, won't stop walker attacks but you know she'll look good while she gets bitten.
- Enzyme Army Cap in Khaki $10.95
- Brinley Co Button-Up Sleeveless Top in Dark Green $2.99
- LE3NO Round Neck Loose Crop Top in Gray $9.79
- Sabree Missy Cargo Shorts in Olive Green $16.00
- 2-Inch Gold Plated Hoop Earrings $15.00
- Lightweight Fingerless Gloves in Black $8.99
- Western Style Belt in Brown with Oval Buckle $9.97
- Bullseye Holster Kit $39.99
- Carhartt Crossover Crew Socks in Heather Grey $12.00
- Blossom Lace-Up Mid-Calf Combat Boots in Black $29.99
About the Author
April 3, 2014 by Jaime
Maggie Greene has come a long way since the start of the zombie apocalypse. Once a rebellious young farm girl, she has quickly turned into a machete wielding bad ass, taking down walkers left and right. Donning combat boots and a utility belt with the required weapons, Maggie is not to be messed with.
October 13, 2015 by Tom
In The Walking Dead, Morgan Jones (Lennie James) helps Rick Grimes readjust to a new life overrun with walkers. During the apocalypse, he tragically loses his wife, and later his son. These events cause him to become a much more cautious survivor, but don’t alter his view that every life is precious.
March 30, 2014 by Jaime
Farmer owner and veterinarian Hershel Greene held firmly to his belief that the walkers could be cured. A full grown beard and one foot amputation later, Hershel is questioning everything he believes but at least he’s still staying true to his fashion choice of suspenders.