Russell is an enthusiastic Wilderness Explorer who's goal is to help Carl Fredricksen in order to obtain his Assisting the Elderly badge. He becomes an accidental passenger when Carl turns his house into a makeshift airship taking them both on an adventure to Paradise Falls. In the end, Russell earns his merit badge, when he helps Carl realize there's more to life than holding onto old memories.
- May Arts 4-Inch Wide Ribbon in Brown $14
- Attwood Braided Polypropylene General Purpose Rope $3
- Wenger Esquire Swiss Army Knife $18
- Carolina Solid Bandana in Orange $5
- Sof Sole Athletic Neon Flat Shoe Laces in Orange $4
- Monarch Mooring Whips Pennant Ski Flag in Orange $9
- K-Cliffs Large Polyester Sporting Backpack in Yellow $20
- Wilderness Explorer Bottle Cap Pin $4
- Coleman 10-Ounce Enamelware Coffee Mug in Blue $7
- Case Star Pack of 6 Carabiners $9
- Wolverine Mechanic Shorts in Bison $28
- Kevin Bird 21" Plush $100
- Trumpet Kazoo $10
- Outdoor Products 1 L Tritan BPA-Free Water Bottle in Blue $9
- Pastel Lover's Cap in Yellow $7
- Columbia Sportswear Tamiami II Short Sleeve Shirt in Lemon Whip $31
- Norlite LED Flashlight in Green $14
- Assorted Merit Badges $1
September 27, 2013 by Amy
Flint Lockwood is an inventor who just wants to prove himself to everyone in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Unfortunately no one really understands his inventions or find them useful – that is until he develops the FLDSMDFR. But with his track record of failed inventions, it’s not long before it starts raining oversized mutated foods.
May 4, 2013 by Amy
After he is disgraced and accused of fabricating a giant bird skeleton, Charles F. Muntz becomes obsessed with restoring his credibility. He sets out to prove to the world that this elusive bird does in fact exist and becomes quite paranoid and ruthless in his quest to do so.June 19, 2013 by Jaime
At first glance Pugsley looks like a nice young boy. Of course, he is a member of the Addams family and despite his adorable round face there is a lot of scheming going on inside his head. Even his black and white striped shirt implies that maybe one day he will wear the stereotypical prisoner garb.
June 26, 2013 by Jaime
If the idea of mixing patterns makes you cringe then you probably don’t want to take fashion tips from Chunk. His choice of clothing was as outrageous as the stories he told. Then again, maybe the truffle shuffle wouldn’t have been as funny if he wasn’t wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Who are we kidding? The truffle shuffle is always funny no matter what the person is wearing.
There are no comments yet, add one below.