In the HBO series True Detective, Detective Rustin Spencer "Rusty" Cohle (Matthew McConaughey) is brought in as partner of Detective Martin Hart (Woody Harrelson) to solve a ritualistic murder in rural Louisiana. Dress up as either the buttoned-up 1995 Cohle or the broken-down 2012 version who's now a suspect.
- Harriton Nylon Windbreaker Jacket in Navy Blue $15
- TheLees Slim Fit Dress Shirt in Gray $28
- Landison Woven Silk Necktie in Dark Grey $22
- TheLees Slim Fit Cotton Pants in Dark Gray $45
- Carhartt Journeyman Belt in Black $21
- Rothco Gold Deluxe Special Police Badge $11
- Customizable Blackinton Model Louisiana State Shaped Police Badge $83
- Leather Clip-On Badge Holder $9
- Motorola Prop Pager $1
- Giorgio Brutini Leather Boots in Black $45
- Casio Stainless Steel Diver Watch with Black Ribbed Band $38
- Grunge Wig $12
- Zapata Moustache in Blonde $11
- Red Kap Long-Sleeved Work Shirt in Light Tan $12
- Active Crew Neck Thermal Long Sleeve Shirt in White $18
- Lone Star Beer Can $4
June 8, 2015 by Kristina
In Backstrom, Lieutenant Everett Backstrom (Rainn Wilson) is a crotchety yet brilliant policeman who heads the Special Crimes Unit. Always armed with a cigar and coffee, he is self-destructive and offensive. While he is not everyone’s cup of tea, he is everyone’s first choice to solve crimes.
March 3, 2014 by Amy
Detective Chief Inspector John Luther (Idris Elba) works for the Serious and Serial Crime Unit on the BBC show Luther. He’s a brilliant, gritty detective who often toes the line between following the law and breaking it. Either way, tweed’s never looked better than it does on him.
July 2, 2013 by Kristina
Life in California can be tough for a teen, especially when you spend your free time investigating various crimes, including the murder of your best friend. When she’s not spending time in her dark room, you’ll find Veronica hanging with biker gangs or her bestie, Wallace. If you find yourself in trouble, you better enlist the help of the former popular girl turned private eye.April 27, 2013 by Amanda
The American response to Sherlock, Elementary’s Sherlock Holmes (Jonny Lee Miller) is more into T-shirts and tattoos than Savile Row suits. But despite his troubled history with drug abuse and a move to New York, this Holmes still retains all of the wit and brilliance of his counterpart from across the pond.
There are no comments yet, add one below.