Sam Shakusky is a young orphan who has trouble making friends in the Khaki Scouts. He orchestrates a runaway with young love Suzy Bishop, using his scout skills to lead them to Moonrise Kingdom.
- Blackhawk Long Sleeve Tactical Shirt in Olive Drab $49
- Paratrooper Military Cargo Shorts in Olive Drab $26
- Daniel Boone Coontail Cap $10
- Bandana in Yellow $3
- Miltary Web Belt in Yellow $8
- Bifocal Reading Glasses with Slim Design in Brown $23
- Field & Stream Arc Support Boot Socks in Brown $15
- Antique Finish Brass Pocket Compass $5
- Spoof Merit Badges $2
- Dockers Glacier Moccasin Toe Oxfords in Dark Tan $55
About the Author
June 26, 2013 by Jaime
If the idea of mixing patterns makes you cringe then you probably don’t want to take fashion tips from Chunk. His choice of clothing was as outrageous as the stories he told. Then again, maybe the truffle shuffle wouldn’t have been as funny if he wasn’t wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Who are we kidding? The truffle shuffle is always funny no matter what the person is wearing.
August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Bastian may have conjured up his fantasies in “The Neverending Story” but little did he know he was also channeling the ’90s skater boy look way before anyone else. Chances are you probably have a few of these items in your closet already. However, what really makes this costume is the book. Luckily for you we live in a world of technology, so you can skip the hardback copy and go straight for “The Neverending Story” Kindle cover.