In Steven Universe, Sardonyx is the fusion of Pearl and Garnet (and by extension, Ruby and Sapphire). Sardonyx towers in size, she's so tall that her hands are actually taller than Steven. She has vermillion skin and pale peach/apricot-colored hair, styled into a tetrahedron with very rounded corners. Her torso and legs greatly resemble Garnet's, but have less mass. As a fusion, she has four arms and inherits the same locations of her gemstones as her fused cooperators.
- X-Files Costume Party Novelty Sunglasses $10
- Geo Bella Brown Colored Contact Lenses $20
- Bow Tie in Burnt Orange $9
- Black Gothic Punk Tuxedo Jacket $57
- Molded Cup Dot Bodysuit in Black $27
- Women's White Sleeveless Tuxedo Shirt $22
- Stirrup Tights in Black $11
- Oval Orange-Peach Jewels $4
- Medium Cosplay Wig in Apricot $14
- Extra Hold Hair Spray $4
October 28, 2015 by Wendy
In Steven Universe, Rainbow Quartz is a fusion gem created by Pearl and Rose Quartz. She made her first appearance in the episode “We Need to Talk” during a recording session with Greg Universe. Note: for help on creating Rainbow Quartz’s eyes, check out this makeup tutorial. For help styling Rainbow Quartz’s bangs, check out this wig tutorial.September 19, 2015 by Amy
April 21, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Yellow Pearl is a Gem who works as Yellow Diamond’s receptionist. In the style of her owner, she has a pointy yellow pixie haircut and pale yellow skin. Her gemstone, a yellow pearl, is on her chest and is a round polished cabochon, similar to Blue Diamond’s Pearl.
There are no comments yet, add one below.