Saul Silver in Pineapple Express
James Franco plays pot dealer Saul Silver. A roach containing his strain of marijuana, Pineapple Express, gets left at a murder scene, and hijinks ensue. The rest of his outfit might be classic stoner wear, but check out the chrome on his wrist.
- Canvas Long Sleeve Jersey Henley in White $15
- Pineapple Express Shark Eating Kitten Gray T-Shirt $20
- Guatemalan Hand-Woven Pajama Pants $48
- Sanuk Vagabond Sandal Shoes in Khaki $43
- TAG Heuer Monaco Automatic Chronograph Watch $6,900
- Augusta Zippered Round Duffle Bag in Kelly Green $15
- Rit Dye Liquid in Golden Yellow $8
- Gray Headband $2
About the Author
October 30, 2013 by Stacey
Bill Haverchuck is one of Sam Weir’s best friends in the cult classic Freaks and Geeks. Though he is picked last in gym class and is bullied in the halls, he seems the most secure with who he is and is in no hurry to grow up. To really polish off Bill’s look, dig out the oldest sneakers in your closet and bring back that terrible posture you’ve learned to forget.
April 16, 2013 by Tom
Jeffrey Lebowski (Jeff Bridges), or as he would prefer to be called, the Dude, is an avid bowler and otherwise total slacker. He gets caught up in a kidnapping scheme after getting confused with millionaire Jeffrey Lebowski. That sweater really ties the outfit together, Dude.