Saul Silver in Pineapple Express
James Franco plays pot dealer Saul Silver. A roach containing his strain of marijuana, Pineapple Express, gets left at a murder scene, and hijinks ensue. The rest of his outfit might be classic stoner wear, but check out the chrome on his wrist.
- Canvas Long Sleeve Jersey Henley in White $15
- Pineapple Express Shark Eating Kitten Gray T-Shirt $20
- Guatemalan Hand-Woven Pajama Pants $48
- Sanuk Vagabond Sandal Shoes in Khaki $43
- TAG Heuer Monaco Automatic Chronograph Watch $6,900
- Augusta Zippered Round Duffle Bag in Kelly Green $15
- Rit Dye Liquid in Golden Yellow $8
- Gray Headband $2
About the Author
September 16, 2013 by Amy
Norville “Shaggy” Rogers is not so much Scooby Doo’s master as his brother in arms. They’re both lazy, cowardly, and have insatiable appetites filled only by Scooby Snacks. His scraggly beard and cracking voice suggest that he is still dealing with puberty after 50 years. Zoinks!
August 11, 2013 by Tom
In Breaking Bad, Mark Margolis plays Hector “Tio” Salamanca, Tuco’s uncle and a formerly feared enforcer for Don Eladio. In old age, he is wheelchair-bound and unable to speak, but the brass service bell he uses to communicate is nearly as dangerous as anything he could say.