In Blue Exorcist, Shura Kirigakure is an Upper First Class Exorcist who works for the Vatican. The symbols on her chest and abdomen are seals from which she can produce various items like her demon sword. Even though her outfit and attitude might seem laid-back and carefree, she takes her job of destroying anything related to Satan seriously.
- Long Wavy Mixed Red and Yellow Wig $23
- Neckerchief in White $3
- Pink Lotus Hair Clips $17
- Face Paint in Bright Red $7
- Wide Leather Belt in White $9
- Levi's 524 Straight Fit Jeans in Black Ink $39
- Naturalizer Riding Boots in Dark Brown $77
- Cotton Satin Trench Coat in Black $25
- Levi's 501 Cut Off Shorts in Boom Town Blue $48
- Over the Knee Long Socks in White $3
- Short Kimono in Plum with White Peony Print $50
- Red Triangle Bikini Top $16
- Shura Kirigakure Replica Sword $40
October 1, 2015 by Bailey Mae
Light Yagami is who you get when you take a sociopath and give him the ability to kill anyone just by writing their name in the Death Note book. Though he intends to rid the world of evil with his new powers, he soon becomes corrupted in his plan to become the god of the new world.
January 23, 2017 by Real Human Bean
Kaworu Nagisa is the 5th Child and seventeenth Angel from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion and its films The End of Evangelion and Rebuild. He is introduced as a potential love interest Shinji Ikari, but plots to break into NERV and unite with Adam. Despite only appearing two episodes before end of the series, he’s become one of the most iconic and beloved characters in all of anime.
There are no comments yet, add one below.