Slash has earned his title as one of the best guitar players in history -- making it on several "Best of" lists in recent years for his riffs and solos. If there was a "Most Consistent Style" list he would easily rank in the top five. His look hasn't changed much since his Guns n' Roses days but hey, if you find something that works, why change it?
- Belfry John Bull Madhatter Top Hat in Black $69
- UB Classic Aviator Sunglasses with Gold Frame and Brown Lens $8
- Hot Leathers Classic Motorcycle Jacket $140
- Diesel Polaskia Trouser $711
- Puff Cigarettes $2
- 3/8" Gold Plated Nose Ring $4
- Electric Guitar Pack For Dummies $148
- Headbanger Wig $17
- Johnny Cash Flippin' the Bird T-Shirt $15
About the Author
March 7, 2013 by Jaime
Considered by many to be the “King of Grunge Rock”, Kurt Cobain became the unwillingly leader of a generation. His jaded attitude and “don’t care” appearance was something to which many kids could relate. Though his life was cut short, his music remains influential to this day.
April 11, 2013 by Jaime
If you don’t think Prince is sexy then you probably haven’t seen Purple Rain or maybe you have no idea who Prince is. If the latter is the case you should Google him now. Considered by some to be the king of androgyny, Prince continues to impress the world with his fashion choices which almost always includes heels.
There are no comments yet, add one below.