Snap, Crackle, and Pop
Snap, Crackle and Pop are the elvish mascots of Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal. What most people don't know is that there was a briefly lived fourth mascot named Pow, who represented the nutritional value of the cereal. Snap is presumably a chef, while Pop is probably a marching band leader. We're not quite sure what Crackle does for a living though.
- Gourmet Classics Adjustable Chef Hat $8.29
- Fashion Euro Chef Coat in Gold with Black Trim $14.95
- Haggar C18 Slim Fit Sport Pants in Bright Blue $39.99
- Steve Madden Bigg Slip-On Shoes in Tan $61.13
- Solid Color Cotton Bandanas in Red and White $4.92
- Aradani Costumes Elf Ear Tips $16.99
- Chartpak Press-On Vinyl Letters, 3/4-Inch Height $5.22
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats $11.97
- Red and White Wide Stripe Beanie $8.99
- ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Warm-Up Long Sleeve Shirt in Cyan Blue $16.80
- Fuzzdandy Bell Bottom Jeans in Medium Stonewashed Blue $67.00
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Red $48.05
- Royal Guard Costume $54.99
- Haggar Life Khaki Slim Fit Dress Pants in Blue $33.29
- Uchida Fabric Brush Marker in Black $4.78
- Yellow Drum Major Costume Hat $14.96
- Army Cotton Canvas Belt in Black with Gold Buckle $8.99
- Gold Epaulettes $11.21
- Brodie Winnipeg Boots in Black Leather $36.52
January 25, 2013 by Tom
The Morton Salt Umbrella Girl was created all the way back in 1914 and is still going strong today. For a long time now, it’s been considered one of the most famous logos. Still, if your outfit draws confused looks from young ones, you have your Morton salt on hand to show them.May 26, 2013 by Amy
Most people know Billy Mays as the spokesperson for the cleaning products OxiClean, Kaboom and OrangeGlo but he also promoted miscellaneous items like The Ding King, What Odor?, and Zorbeez. We all miss seeing his amped up pitches on T.V. and hearing his famous catch phrase “Hi, Billy Mays here for the…”.
March 19, 2013 by John
Link (リンク in Japanese) is the fearless fictional character of Nintendo’s epic game, The Legend of Zelda series. Link has been fighting his way through the lands of Hyrule and battling enemies with his trusted mystic Master Sword and Light Arrows. Since 1986 to the present date, Zelda is still going strong!
There are no comments yet, add one below.