Snap, Crackle, and Pop
Snap, Crackle and Pop are the elvish mascots of Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal. What most people don't know is that there was a briefly lived fourth mascot named Pow, who represented the nutritional value of the cereal. Snap is presumably a chef, while Pop is probably a marching band leader. We're not quite sure what Crackle does for a living though.
- Gourmet Classics Adjustable Chef Hat $8.29
- Fashion Euro Chef Coat in Gold with Black Trim $14.95
- Haggar C18 Slim Fit Sport Pants in Bright Blue $39.99
- Steve Madden Bigg Slip-On Shoes in Tan $61.13
- Solid Color Cotton Bandanas in Red and White $4.92
- Aradani Costumes Elf Ear Tips $16.99
- Chartpak Press-On Vinyl Letters, 3/4-Inch Height $5.22
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats $11.97
- Red and White Wide Stripe Beanie $8.99
- ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Warm-Up Long Sleeve Shirt in Cyan Blue $16.80
- Fuzzdandy Bell Bottom Jeans in Medium Stonewashed Blue $67.00
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Red $48.05
- Royal Guard Costume $54.99
- Haggar Life Khaki Slim Fit Dress Pants in Blue $33.29
- Uchida Fabric Brush Marker in Black $4.78
- Yellow Drum Major Costume Hat $14.96
- Army Cotton Canvas Belt in Black with Gold Buckle $8.99
- Gold Epaulettes $11.21
- Brodie Winnipeg Boots in Black Leather $36.52
March 19, 2013 by John
Link (リンク in Japanese) is the fearless fictional character of Nintendo’s epic game, The Legend of Zelda series. Link has been fighting his way through the lands of Hyrule and battling enemies with his trusted mystic Master Sword and Light Arrows. Since 1986 to the present date, Zelda is still going strong!
January 13, 2013 by Stacey
Flo is the official spokesperson for Progressive Insurance, starring in over 50 TV commercials to date. She’s developed a massive and devoted fanbase online and has been called “the commercial break’s new sweetheart.” She’s recognized as having heavy makeup, a retro hairstyle, and an uncomfortably upbeat personality.
There are no comments yet, add one below.