Snap, Crackle, and Pop
Snap, Crackle and Pop are the elvish mascots of Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal. What most people don't know is that there was a briefly lived fourth mascot named Pow, who represented the nutritional value of the cereal. Snap is presumably a chef, while Pop is probably a marching band leader. We're not quite sure what Crackle does for a living though.
- Gourmet Classics Adjustable Chef Hat $8
- Fashion Euro Chef Coat in Gold with Black Trim $15
- Haggar C18 Slim Fit Sport Pants in Bright Blue $40
- Steve Madden Bigg Slip-On Shoes in Tan $61
- Solid Color Cotton Bandanas in Red and White $5
- Aradani Costumes Elf Ear Tips $17
- Chartpak Press-On Vinyl Letters, 3/4-Inch Height $5
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats $12
- Red and White Wide Stripe Beanie $9
- ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Warm-Up Long Sleeve Shirt in Cyan Blue $17
- Fuzzdandy Bell Bottom Jeans in Medium Stonewashed Blue $67
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Red $47
- Royal Guard Costume $55
- Haggar Life Khaki Slim Fit Dress Pants in Blue $33
- Uchida Fabric Brush Marker in Black $5
- Yellow Drum Major Costume Hat $15
- Army Cotton Canvas Belt in Black with Gold Buckle $9
- Gold Epaulettes $11
- Brodie Winnipeg Boots in Black Leather $37
May 26, 2013 by Amy
Most people know Billy Mays as the spokesperson for the cleaning products OxiClean, Kaboom and OrangeGlo but he also promoted miscellaneous items like The Ding King, What Odor?, and Zorbeez. We all miss seeing his amped up pitches on T.V. and hearing his famous catch phrase “Hi, Billy Mays here for the…”.
March 24, 2014 by Jaime
Mr. Six had people of all ages excited about Six Flags when he danced his way into the amusement park’s advertisements. For those interested in copying Mr. Six’s suave style, it takes more than just putting on a tuxedo. You need to practice those wild dance moves. Otherwise people will just assume you’re dressed like a creepy old man.
February 13, 2014 by Jaime
Mr. Monopoly, known by some as Rich Uncle Pennybags, is perhaps the most famous fictional real estate mogul in history. Dressed to impress with a top hat and cane, the board game mascot is easy to bring to life. Just don’t expect your “get out of jail free” card to actually do anything.
There are no comments yet, add one below.