Snap, Crackle, and Pop
Snap, Crackle and Pop are the elvish mascots of Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal. What most people don't know is that there was a briefly lived fourth mascot named Pow, who represented the nutritional value of the cereal. Snap is presumably a chef, while Pop is probably a marching band leader. We're not quite sure what Crackle does for a living though.
- Gourmet Classics Adjustable Chef Hat $8
- Fashion Euro Chef Coat in Gold with Black Trim $15
- Haggar C18 Slim Fit Sport Pants in Bright Blue $40
- Steve Madden Bigg Slip-On Shoes in Tan $61
- Solid Color Cotton Bandanas in Red and White $5
- Aradani Costumes Elf Ear Tips $17
- Chartpak Press-On Vinyl Letters, 3/4-Inch Height $5
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats $12
- Red and White Wide Stripe Beanie $9
- ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Warm-Up Long Sleeve Shirt in Cyan Blue $17
- Fuzzdandy Bell Bottom Jeans in Medium Stonewashed Blue $67
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Red $47
- Royal Guard Costume $55
- Haggar Life Khaki Slim Fit Dress Pants in Blue $33
- Uchida Fabric Brush Marker in Black $5
- Yellow Drum Major Costume Hat $15
- Army Cotton Canvas Belt in Black with Gold Buckle $9
- Gold Epaulettes $11
- Brodie Winnipeg Boots in Black Leather $37
January 13, 2013 by Stacey
Flo is the official spokesperson for Progressive Insurance, starring in over 50 TV commercials to date. She’s developed a massive and devoted fanbase online and has been called “the commercial break’s new sweetheart.” She’s recognized as having heavy makeup, a retro hairstyle, and an uncomfortably upbeat personality.
May 26, 2013 by Amy
Most people know Billy Mays as the spokesperson for the cleaning products OxiClean, Kaboom and OrangeGlo but he also promoted miscellaneous items like The Ding King, What Odor?, and Zorbeez. We all miss seeing his amped up pitches on T.V. and hearing his famous catch phrase “Hi, Billy Mays here for the…”.December 25, 2013 by Kristina
Buddy the Elf (Will Ferrell) has quickly become a fan favorite. If he’s not enjoying syrup and other sugary treats, you can find him reveling in his favorite activity, smiling. This lovable human-turned-elf brings joy to our hearts and a smile to our faces each and every year.
October 27, 2013 by Tom
The Utz Girl is the face of a snacking empire stretching from Hanover, Pennsylvania to Baltimore, Maryland. You might consider accessorizing with the crab chips, but go with the original potato chips for the classic look. And most important of all, remember that Utz are better than nuts.
There are no comments yet, add one below.