Snap, Crackle, and Pop
Snap, Crackle and Pop are the elvish mascots of Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal. What most people don't know is that there was a briefly lived fourth mascot named Pow, who represented the nutritional value of the cereal. Snap is presumably a chef, while Pop is probably a marching band leader. We're not quite sure what Crackle does for a living though.
- Gourmet Classics Adjustable Chef Hat $8
- Fashion Euro Chef Coat in Gold with Black Trim $15
- Haggar C18 Slim Fit Sport Pants in Bright Blue $40
- Steve Madden Bigg Slip-On Shoes in Tan $61
- Solid Color Cotton Bandanas in Red and White $5
- Aradani Costumes Elf Ear Tips $17
- Chartpak Press-On Vinyl Letters, 3/4-Inch Height $5
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats $12
- Red and White Wide Stripe Beanie $9
- ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Warm-Up Long Sleeve Shirt in Cyan Blue $17
- Fuzzdandy Bell Bottom Jeans in Medium Stonewashed Blue $67
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Red $47
- Royal Guard Costume $55
- Haggar Life Khaki Slim Fit Dress Pants in Blue $33
- Uchida Fabric Brush Marker in Black $5
- Yellow Drum Major Costume Hat $15
- Army Cotton Canvas Belt in Black with Gold Buckle $9
- Gold Epaulettes $11
- Brodie Winnipeg Boots in Black Leather $37
December 25, 2013 by Kristina
Buddy the Elf (Will Ferrell) has quickly become a fan favorite. If he’s not enjoying syrup and other sugary treats, you can find him reveling in his favorite activity, smiling. This lovable human-turned-elf brings joy to our hearts and a smile to our faces each and every year.
October 27, 2013 by Tom
The Utz Girl is the face of a snacking empire stretching from Hanover, Pennsylvania to Baltimore, Maryland. You might consider accessorizing with the crab chips, but go with the original potato chips for the classic look. And most important of all, remember that Utz are better than nuts.
January 25, 2013 by Tom
The Morton Salt Umbrella Girl was created all the way back in 1914 and is still going strong today. For a long time now, it’s been considered one of the most famous logos. Still, if your outfit draws confused looks from young ones, you have your Morton salt on hand to show them.
There are no comments yet, add one below.